Chapter 3

MoonPaw woke up. The sun shined bright this morning. Its been a few moons since she and her Brother became apprentices. She Has learned a Lot. Today she Has to Go hunt for the elders. She walked Out of the apprentices den and outside of Camp. She smelled a rabbit. After finding it she jumped right at it and killed it. After catching some more Prey, she went Back to Camp but when she walked in she saw Tons of WindClan Cats Attacking! She got jumped on by a small turtoiseshell cat and it scratched her Back. Moonpaw got her Off of her Back and scratched as hard as she can at her stomache. The WindClan Cat cried of pain and Ran away. MoonPaw Ran to BlackPaw who was fighting with a huge black Tom. MoonPaw scratched His face. The Tom Bit MoonPaw's Leg. Dark Red blood was flowing Out of her Leg. The pain was unbearable. Full of Anger MoonPaw scratched His stomache and the Tom Ran away. MoonPaw looked around. She saw CinderStar fighting with CrowStar Leader of WindClan. MoonPaw Ran to him and scratched His Leg. CrowStar scratched her face. Blood Ran into her eyes. MoonPaw scratched His Back as hard as she can and He Ran away. CinderStar looked at her thankfully and Ran to another WindClan Cat and attacked it. MoonPaw noticed that there were only three left. She Ran to one of them and jumped on its Back. She scratched its Back and Leg. The Cat then Ran away. MoonPaw sighed as she realized that the Battle was fully over. CinderStar walked over to her. » you fought Like a Warrior, MoonPaw.« she meowed. MoonPaw saw that No Cats were dead or anything but BumbleFur was heavily injured. LilyPetal took good Care of him though.