Chapter 10

(yay finally Chapter 10!! Hope you like the story so far!)

Its been a moon since her dream. Nothing has happened so far. MoonShine walked to EchoMist. »I have to tell you something very important.« she said to him. »w-what is it?« he asked. »well its... I want to have kits.«
She whispered. He looked very shocked. »b-but your a deputy! Deputy's cant have kits!« he meowed. »i know!« said MoonShine. »m-maybe i can give the k-kits to a different queen or something!«
EchoMist licked her forehead. »we'll think of something. Dont worry.« said EchoMist.

MoonShine walked into the leader's den. »yes?« said CinderStar. »i need to tell you something.« said MoonShine. She explained the kit Situation to the leader. »oh...« murmured CinderStar. »hm... I'll think of something. I'll tell you when im done.« said CinderStar. MoonShine left the den and went hunting. She caught three mice and a rabbit. She put the prey onto the freshkill pile, when suddenly CinderStar called her into her den. »i've come up with a solution. There will be a new deputy while you are a queen. But when your kits become 6 moons old and become apprentices, you will be deputy again.« explained CinderStar.
»but what if you lose a life?« asked MoonShine. »i knew you would ask that. It wouldnt matter because i have three lives left.« answered CinderStar. MoonShine nodded. She liked that idea a lot! She went to tell EchoDust and he agreed. After a moon, MoonShine was pregnant.

(I will skip the pregnancy stuff btw cause thats too hard to write ngl)