Chapter 7

Its been a Lot of moons since her dream. In those moons WindClan Has been caught stealing Prey from ThunderClan and RiverClan. Today they stole from Thunderclan again. »All Cats old enough to Catch their own Prey shall gather beneeth the Highrock for a meeting.« Said CinderStar sitting on the Highrock with stormFur next to her. After everyone gathered, she began »WindClan Has been caught stealing our precious Prey since 2 moons. StormFur and I and decided to Attack their Camp today.« Cats were cheering after she ended. She then told everyone who will come and fight, MoonShine being included. After a few hours, StormFur gathered everyone who will Attack and lead them to WindClan. MoonShine was the Last Cat in the Line when suddenly EchoMist walked to her. When they arrived, StormFur told everyone to Run inside and to Attack the Cats. MoonShine felt Kind of sad when she looked at all the playing Kits and Warriors Sharing Prey. But she Had to Attack right? The Thunder Clan Cats Ran into their Camp. All WindClan Cats were supprised when they saw them. Queens were shoving their Kits into the nursery and elders hid too. MoonShine really didnt want to Attack these Cats. She saw StormFur running to CrowStar and scratching his face. She also saw Others Warriors Attacking WindClan Cats. MoonShine suddenly got attacked by a turtoiseshell she-cat. She remembered the windClan Cat from a diffirent Battle. The turtoiseshell cat hissed at her »You again! Why do you keep Attacking us?« she tried to Scratch MoonShine's face but missed. »Cant you leave us alone?« Said the turtoiseshell cat. »Stop talking with the enemy, MeadowStrike!« hissed CrowStar. MeadowStrike scratched her Leg but it wasnt very painful so MoonShine scratched her Neck. MeadowStrike yowled of pain but kept going. She Bit MoonShine's tail. MoonShine scratched her stomach and MeadowStrike Ran away. She then heared a loud Yowl. She saw that it was StormFur, who was bleeding heavily from His stomach. He kept Yowling. She and some other Warriors Ran to him. He was bleeding a Lot when suddenly His body twitched a few Times and then He went limp. StormFur was dead.