Chapter 13

(omg omg i got a warrior cats graphic novel yay!! Its really cool!!!!!!)

Its been 2 and a half moons. MoonShine's kits are almost halfway done with their training. Today it was a peaceful morning, so she went hunting. While hunting close to the WindClan border, she smelled a strong scent of WindClan. But she thought it was probably just an apprentice who went too far over the border, so she kept hunting. After catching a bird, two mice and a rabbit, she went back to camp. It was very peaceful. She brought the prey to the freshkill pile and took a rabbit. While eating with her mate EchoMist, BumbleFur screamed »I smell WindClan!«. And tons of WindClan warriors stormed into camp.
»Not again!« Thought MoonShine. Suddenly a turtoiseshell cat jumped on her. It was MeadowStrike! She bit MoonShine's shoulder. MoonShine scratched her side. MeadowStrike pounced on her, showing her soft belly. MoonShine took the Advantage and slashed her belly. MeadowStike yowled loudly but didnt give up. She Scratched MoonShine face and hit her left eye. Moonshine only saw red over her eyes for a moment. While MoonShine had her eyes closed, MeadowStrike bit in her neck deeply. If she would put her teeth a little more deep she would die. »This is the end.« thought MoonShine when suddenly the teeth in her neck were gone. MoonShine saw that BlackDust had grabbed MeadowStrike and threw her away. MeadowStrike layed on the floor and then tried to get up. Meadowstrike sat there looking at MoonShine with pure hatred and then she collapsed. MeadowStrike was dead. BlackDust stood there, looking at her body when suddenly a huge white tom attacked him. »You! You killed my MeadowStrike!« he yowled. His eyes were dull with sorrow. The white tom took BlackDust by the neck and threw him. »H-How could you!« yowled the tom while running towards BlackDust. MoonShine was frozed. She couldnt move at all. She was too shocked. »This is for Meadowstrike!« screamed the tom while biting BlackDust in the neck. BlackDust let out a loud yowl before going limp. »No!« screamed MoonShine when she realized. BlackDust was dead. Moonshine pounced on the tom and scratched his belly and he ran away. MoonShine was filled with sorrow. If a cat would try to kill her, she probably wouldnt mind. The battle was already over. WhiteStripe, moonshine's mother, ran to BlackDust's dead body. She looked at him full of sorrow. Other cats walked to BlackDust's dead body. This night she sat vigil for him. In the battle, CinderStar lost a life again. Now she only has two left.