=' Pocky '=

Before the two made it to the car, Muichiro pointed to the inside of a shop that had all sorts of sweet Japanese foods. Genya smiled. "Muichiro, I'll go get you the pocky if you stay RIGHT HERE. I don't want to lose you." Wobbling, Muichiro nodded his head and stood atop an old tree stump.
Small time skip :D
Genya came out, the pocky in his hand and Muichiro was quick to grab it. "Thank you so much, Genya! I love you!"
...
Did Muichiro just say...he...loved him?
Genya POV:
Did Muichiro just fucking say that he loves me.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that I love you, Genya!"
"Romantically?"
"Yes! I want to be your boyfriend"
Did Muichiro just ask to be my BOYFRIEND? I thought he was kidding! The flower crown, the ear buds, the feeding, the playlist... all of that stuff was adding up to this? Muichiro Tokito...loves me?
Narrator POV:
Muichiro smiled, tucking his arms behind his back and wobbling around. Genya was stunned.
"Muichiro... I love you too... I would love to be your boyfriend!"
Muichiro squealed and embraced Genya, murmuring affectionate words to his newly found lover. "We could get matching shirts that say, 'I'm Muichiro's' and 'I'm Muichiro'" Genya suggested. "Yeah! We can order then as soon as we get home!" The two began jumping through the air. "Genya, close your eyes." Genya was suspicious, but agreed. His eyes were slammed shut, a dizzy feeling running through his head. He heard an opening sound and felt a pocky slide into his mouth. The chocolate end, too. "Keep your eyes closed!" Muichiro giggled. "Muichiro, a pocky? Haha!" Genya mumbled to the best of his ability. But then, as he was about to ask about what to come, he felt soft lips press up against his. But he still didn't open his eyes. Genya's arm wrapped around Muichiro's back and Muichiro's arms wrapped around Genya's neck as Muichiro broke the kiss, a huge grin across his face. Genya's face was pure red. "Did you just pocky kiss me?" He asked. "Yes." Muichiro responded, pressing his heated forehead up against Genya's. "I want to be with you forever."