♪ Playlist ♪

Genya POV:
Sanemi began adjusting my bowtie, giving me an approved thumbs up. Muichiro was sitting all cute and casual in the living room, looking at pictures of us two. He handed me my flower bouquet and forced me out the door. Muichiro quickly gazed at me, looking confused but flattered. I walked over to him. "Muichiro Tokito, I love you with my full heart and you know that." His face was so red, how adorable. "I have known you for awhile, but at this point I have to be at the peak of my life. You mean so much to me, and, uh, will you go out with me?" Muichiro's eyes widened, smelling the flowers—the exact flowers that he made me the flower crown with. "I recognize these flowers." Muichiro noticed. He didn't remember much, but he remembered the most important thing I have ever received. I stood there, smiling. "I belong to you, you belong to me, your my sweetheart." I  began to cry. Muichiro just hugged me, yelling "yes! Yes!" Over and over again, drawing tears to both of our eyes. I was so happy. Sanemi stood in the corner, his eyes were a bit wet too. "I love you so much, baby!" I cried.

I sat at a booth, tightening my bowtie awaiting Muichiro. When he walked in, the waitress had just arrived. We began complimenting each other on how handsome we were, and when we waited for our food, we listened to our playlist.