𝟢𝟢⒈ 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗌

[ mysteries and thrillers ]

SOPHIA ALWAYS LOVED THRILLERS OR MYSTERIES ON THE SCREEN OR IN A BOOK. She wanted to learn more from the clues and gather evidence. But with thrillers, it became a different story. She loved the scar jumps and the suspense of the scary monster chasing the characters. The adrenaline was pulsing through the veins.

So, that was what Sophia was doing the night before; going back to school from the dreadful summer vacation, her sister and herself had to visit their father. She lay on her bed, bundled in her sheets, watching Criminal Minds on her laptop. Too sluggish to find her remote to the tv in her room.

She counted how many times her sister barged into her room, either looking for something to go with her outfit for school tomorrow or ranting about getting out of bed and getting her outfit ready for tomorrow. In a middle of an episode, Lydia barged into her room again. "Soph, you're still on your bed watching that show," Lydia commented, causing the youngest twin to roll her eyes at her sister's comment. 

"Yes, Lyds, I'm still on my bed," — she paused the tv show — "I don't get why you want to make a fashion statement, Lyds. It's our sophomore year in high school, not college," Sophia told her. Lydia looked at her as she turned around from her sister's closet and glared at the younger girl.