𝟢𝟢⒊ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀

SOPHIA AND LYDIA SAT AT THE BLEACHERS; one twin watched the practice while cheering Jackson on, while the other read her book. The latter raised her head towards the field as Coach yelled, "McCall's going to do it again. McCall's going to do it again."

Both twins' gaze was on the two people facing each other as they ran towards the other. Before they collided, causing them both to fall on the grass. "Jackson," Lydia stated aloud, as they both noticed he wasn't getting up and cradling his arm. Unlike everyone else who ran towards Jackson, the younger twin noticed Stiles headed towards Scott as both boys rushed towards the school. She saw a familiar person standing on the forest line as he watched the duo before turning his attention towards the younger red-haired girl still standing on the bleachers. 

As she shifted her legs, a gleam from her necklace caught his eye, and he turned his gaze to the gem as the sun caught its gleam. "Soph, let's go," Lydia caught her attention, causing her to gather her things before leaving. She turned to face the person and noticed he wasn't standing by the trees. She walked down the bleachers and raced to catch up with Lydia towards where Danny was taking Jackson to the school nurse. 

The following day at school, both sisters introduced Allison to most of the guys on the lacrosse team. Lydia threatened Scott that if he didn't play on Saturday, she'd find someone to catch Allison's attention more than him. 

"This is Allison," Lydia introduced her to Matt. "Nice to meet you," Allison told him as they shook hands. While Sophia caught her gaze on Scott, blocking out the conversation forming around her, she noticed the anger in his eye as he watched his girlfriend standing next to them while conversing with one of the lacrosse players, creating a smirk on her lips. 

Lydia also noticed Scott while giving him a look before grabbing Matt's hand and leading him away from the couple. Sophia followed them, looping her arm with Matt's, and they walked away. 

⟝⋄⋆⋅⟞

Later that day, Lydia tried to convince Jackson to go to the hospital for a cortisone shot. Both twins were waiting for him while sitting on some chairs in the waiting room. Lydia talked on the phone to keep her busy while Sophia had her headphones in, her hood on her head, and her legs stretched out. 

Unknowing to them, two friends walked into the hospital on a mission. Both walked towards the nurse station before stopping at a door. One was on the lookout, while the other went to the morgue to find the other half of the body, wondering if the scent it gave was similar to the one he smelt earlier. 

Stiles kept walking towards the front desk and made a double look as he saw Sophia sitting beside her sister. He knew it was her even though her hood was up, just by seeing her side profile and hair hanging out of the sweatshirt as chewed gum. 

He took a deep breath before walking toward her, placing his right arm against the wall a few inches from her head. "Hey, Sophia." 

Sophia saw movement in the corner of her eye, causing her to look up and see Stiles looking down at her. She raised an eyebrow while narrowing her eyes as she noticed he was moving his mouth. She couldn't hear anything since she blasted her music through the earbuds. She slowly chewed her gum while looking at him. She turned her head to face her sister, thinking if he was talking to her — but she noticed that she was still on her call and turned to face him. She took one earbud out, causing the music to seep through the earbud. "I'm sorry, what?" she questioned him.

His face fell as she took one earbud out and questioned him, "I didn't hear what you said. Were you talking to me or her?" She asked him while pointing at her and her sister. He gave a nervous chuckle, noticing how the music was coming out of the pulled-out earbud. He realized that she blasted her music and didn't hear a word he said to her. "Never mind, um, no, sorry," he told her while backing up and sitting on the chairs on the other side. 

He picked up a pamphlet while adverting his eyes towards her as she stood up with Lydia towards Jackson. He should've noticed that she didn't hear a word he said, giving her a confused face while she faced him. He kept his gaze on her as she leaned against the nurse station and noticed how she became disgusted with how her sister and Jackson made out in the middle of the hospital. He sees every little thing about her, whether she is comfortable around Danny, where she becomes amused when Coach is around, or how she fidgets with her necklaces to calm herself and know that it's near her. He wishes that the girl who caught his eye would at least see him as a person and not the loser who sits on the bleachers during lacrosse games.

"Ew," she stated out loud as her sister and Jackson made out in the middle of the hospital and avoided her gaze. She caught her gaze with Stiles as he held a pamphlet. 

"Are you interested in the menstrual cycle or something?" she questioned him with amusement laced in her tone as her lips curved up at the end. This caused him to look at the pamphlet and put it back on the table quickly, resulting in Sophia chuckling before returning her gaze to the couple. Not noticing the slight smile on the boy's face as he caused her to laugh, even though he embarrassed himself; he was why she laughed. 

"Are you two going to continue to make out in the middle of the hospital, or are we going because I'm hungry." She commented to them as they pulled apart and faced her, causing her to shrug her shoulders at them. 

While the trio left the hospital, Scott walked up to Stiles, confirming the scent was similar to the one he found at the burned house Derek was staying at. They headed towards the house to dig up the other half if the scent was identical to the hospital's. Instead, they found a wolf's body, which later turned into the other half of the dead body from spiraling a wolfsbane flower. 

This results in Derek Hale's arrest, which will create chaos down the road. For not only Scott and Stiles but for everyone they surround themselves with.