𝟶𝟶⒋ 𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇

WHILE THE SHERRIFF'S DEPARTMENT ARRESTED DEREK HALE AT THE BURNED HOUSE, Stiles went to talk to the Hale werewolf. Further away from where Scott stood next to the Jeep, watching the officers search the house. Derek looked out the window and saw someone deep in the forest. He grew shocked when their eyes glowed a mixture of deep red and orange, similar to an ember flame. He immediately knew who that person was as they formed a smirk on their lips. He adverted his gaze before looking back to where he stood, not seeing them any longer. 

On the other side, the Martins sat around the living room, having their skin pampered. Laughter filled the house as Hocus Pocus played in the background. The younger twin repeated the lines from the movie, causing the older twin to hit her with a pillow, as the mother of the two laughed while watching her two daughters enjoying themselves. 

Outside of the household stood a familiar stranger to the family of three. He was longing to be with them as before. Wanting to grow closer to them and reconcile the relationships they formed with the family. Eyes were glowing without their knowledge as they heard footsteps walking towards them. Caught the reflection of themselves, he turns his head while blinking his eyes to dismiss the glow. 

"How long are you going to torture yourselves by watching them?" a voice spoke aloud, causing him to watch the family of three.

"You do realize that it hurt him, being away from them. So, as long as he wishes to." Another voice spoke out loud, and two more footsteps were heard.

"Why are we in town anyway? We were forced to leave the first time, so why are we back?"

"You know why." One of the two voiced out as they gave a vague answer.

"Any news?" The stranger watching the family questioned the two that joined the three. 

"They just arrested him a few minutes ago." The other voice of the two answered.

"Under what charges?"

"Murder. They found the other half of the body."

"The Sherriff's department?" was questioned out loud with disbelief.