Chapter 4

Recap: Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to introduce you all to my daughter, Brianna Marie Brown.

The whole gym erupted into applause and cheers. Once everybody was quiet, Dad turned to the guys to get their reactions. They all looked stunned, which, not gonna lie, kind of amused me. Adam Chance was finally the first one to speak.

AC: While it is very nice to meet your daughter, I can probably speak for all of us when I say, why on earth would you hide something this big for so long?

R: Yeah, dude. We would have been more than willing to help out in any way we could. Even if it was something as simple as time away from work to be there all in for Amberly.

A: Well, I didn't want to trouble y'all with my parenting situation. I'm sorry. From now on, I will try to be more open and honest with you.

AC: Oh, speaking of being more open, I have one more announcement before we continue the show.

R: Your GF isn't pregnant, too, is she?

AC: Actually, it's funny you say that because she is... with twins.

T: Well, that's great! Congrats to both of you (Chance and GF). Anything else being hidden from the group? (Everyone shakes their heads).

AR: Cool. Now that we have all of this cleared up, who wants to hear a bass solo?

Everyone went wild and the show went on with a few chances for me to join in the songs. I had an absolute blast. So far it was the best day of my life, the entirety of which was about to change drastically. After the show, I helped take everything down and load it onto their bus. Then we all went to find my mom and go home. They followed us so it would be easy to transport everything in one trip. After I packed and had very emotional farewells with my family where I would come to make memories that I would cherish forever. Here are a few of the memories I can remember, mostly about me getting in trouble.

(Hello there! Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment with any ideas you have. Bye for now.)