🔞Terzo - Full Moon

Tonight is the full moon👀ghoulette reader hehe. This will be filthy and disgusting and ya'll are gonna love it🤤 mainly a lot of orgasms.. and cum. Lots of cum. We love cum☺️

~

Dammit, all you needed was relief. You could go to a fellow ghoul, but most of them were busy. Sodo and Swiss had Rain busy, Aether had Cirrus, Mountain was being loved on by Cumulus and Sunshine. You didn't have the heart to go and ruin any of their moments, although you knew Swiss and Sodo would have you knotted and full in no time.

Yet you slowly crept towards Papa's room. You needed your Papa, whether it was a kiss between the horns or his fingers making you scream, you just needed HIM. Nothing would suffice. You knocked on his door softly, your heart fluttering as you heard him answer.

"Come in."

You cracked open the door, peaking your head in. He turned around in his swivel chair from his desk, his eyes resting on you.

"Well, hello amore." He smiled, slowly standing from his chair.

"Papa." You whispered with teary eyes, slipping in his room and shutting the door.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, opening his arms to you. You quickly jumped into them, burying your face in his white button up shirt.

"It hurts." You whisper, wrapping your arms around his neck. He held your body comfortably his, starting to hum a Latin lullaby and swaying you gently.

"Why didn't you go a ghoul?" He asked, moving your hair off your shoulders.

"I need my Papa." You whisper.

"Ah, I see." He nodded, pressing a kiss between your horns. He pulled you over to his bed, sitting you down.

"Now, what is it that you want, hm?" He asked, looking deep into your black eyes.

"I- I... don't know." You whispered, blinking with surprise.

"That's alright. I'll take care of you, amore." He chuckled, reaching for your long sleeve shirt.

"No... I'm cold." You pull away.

"That's okay. Can I take your pants off?" He asked, steadying himself between your legs. You nodded softly, your heartbeat starting to race. You lifted your hips, allowing him to slip off your pants and underwear. He looked down between your lips with a hungry smirked. You begged with a whine, wanting him to do anything. He leaned forward and softly kissed you, his hand gripping your thigh as his other teased over your clit. He drunk up the whine that came from your mouth as he teased your bud between to fingers, making you gasp.

"Papa..." You whimpered as he pulled away. He chuckled, pressing a kiss to your cheek. You gasped loudly as his finger slipped down inside you, making you squirm. He chuckled as he felt your thighs quiver.

"Papa's gonna take good care of you." He smiled, making you nod. You whined softly as he added a 2nd. He pumped them in and out quickly, curling them ever so often.

"Papa!" You moaned, leaning back against the mattress. He never ceased his pace, with sent you cumming quickly from the oversenstive state the moon had you in. He pulled his fingers out and gave them a quick, smiling down at you. He then ran the slick on his fingers over your inside thighs and over your clit, making you whimper. You frowned as he walked away from you, going to his dresser. He pulled out a small but girthy toy, making you clench your thighs in excitement. His hand slid between your legs, opening them again. He ran the tip of the toy against your heat, lubing it up with the club of cum that dripped out of your clenching hole. You reached down and grabbed the hem of your shirt, pulling it up and over at the hot and thin layer of sweat that started to coat your body. He stared at the black bra that covered your breasts before moving beside you, laying on his side. He pressed a lingering kiss to your neck before starting to slide the toy into you. You whimpered at its stretch, Terzo's hand grabbing your leg and putting it over his to keep you nice and open for him.  He started pumping the toy into you, making you moan loudly. Your hand gripped his pants, your other buried in the blankets as he penatrated the toy into you.

"So good Papa!" You moaned, clenching around it. You allowed him to start ruin your cunt, moaning with pleasure as he did.

"Are you close?" He mumbled against your neck, smirking as you nodded yes. He felt your body go tense and then pulled the toy out as you started to moan, your orgasming washing over you. He watched with a smirk as the cum squirited out of you.

"P-Papa!" You moaned, looking up at him, blinking away tears.

"What, did your Papa to fill you up? Get you stuffed and filled to the brim, have cum dripping out of you? Maybe that slutty fire ghoul will even offer to drink it out of you?" He smirked. You went weak at his words, only mustering a small nod.

~

Yes, there is gonna be a part 2, possibly a 3 for the Sodo part👀 I'm exhausted and wanted to get something out for full moon before midnight heheh. Not as messy as i wanted, but I'm exhausted, sowwwyyy