🔞Rain - Slut

Happy birfday to ElderGhoulette 🤤🤤🤤

~

"Oh come on Raindrop, you can do better then that! Show me you really want it." You smirked, watching the ghoul weakly bounce on the toy.

"M-Mommy, I want you in me." He whimpered, his hair falling over his face as his head hang low, his eyes squeezed shut.

"And I want to see you cum with my toy." You sighed dramatically, running a hand down his back till you reached his ass, giving a bruising spank. He moaned loudly, still worthlessly trying to get himself off on the toy. He gripped the sheets below him, rising almost fully off the toy and slamming back down with a loud moan.

"There, it isn't so hard to be a good little slut, is it?" You asked as you walked around the bed till you were in front of him, laying on the bed and spreading your legs open to him with a teasing smirk.

"Please mommy, I want you so bad." He whimpered, his eyes widening as he watched your hand move down your body.

"Not till I get what I want. I suppose since you're taking so long, I'll just have to get myself off." You sighed, sinking 2 fingers inside of you with a small gasp. Rain whined, his thighs starting to tremble.

"Come on Rainy." You smirked, watching his dick twitch a few times as he watched you pulled your fingers out and pump them back in.

"I'm so close- mommy." He whimpered, letting his head roll back, putting himself in the slutty position of riding the toy, his back arched and his hands gripping the sheets. You watched him quiver before long and white ropes of cum covered the bed below him, loud moans and pleas leaving his mouth as he came.

"Good boy, such a good boy." You nodded as he pulled himself off the strap, his body almost collapsing over yours as he leaned in for a sloppy kiss. He moaned into it, his hand slipping back down your body towards your heat.

"Please mommy." He whispered, nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Yes baby boy." You nodded, your hand coming up and burying in the curls against his scale. His fingers brushed over your clit before pushing 2 into you, petting your insides softly before curling them deep.

"Good boy Rainy, just like that!" You gasp, making him smile against your neck as he started pressing kisses to the skin he could reach without having to move his head too much.

"You think I can get another orgasm out of you?" You asked, biting back the moan as he pumped his fingers into you. He nodded, making a soft noise as he did.

"Then fill me up real nice." You spoke, letting go of his hair. He pulled away and moved himself between your legs, stroking himself hard again. He leaned forward and nuzzled his face back into your neck as he pushed in, making you moan slightly at the contact.

"So fucking tight mommy." He whispered, his tongue licking thickly over your neck. You moaned as he started thrusting into you, speeding up.

"Good boy, such a good boy!" You moan, clenching tightly around him, making him whimper. He panted against you, making you fold at the sounds your slutty mate was making.

"I'm close Rainy." You say, him nodding.

"M-Me too." He moans, tensing before you felt his cum spilling into you. You came with a loud moan, your legs wrapping around him. He whimpered quietly as he came down from his high, his body resting over yours. He rolled off of you, pulling out. He moved you with him and pulled you up onto the pillows, your back to his chest.

"We... need to clean up." You say softly, trying to deny the exhaustion setting in.

"No. Not now." He whispered, a deep purr rumbling in his chest. You allow him to lull you to sleep, tight in his embrace.