Sodo - Grilled cheese

The ghouls had done it again. The night before, they practically cleaned out the ministry of alcohol, and you knew they would soon be waking up. As if on cue, you heard slow footsteps entering the kitchen and the small fire ghoul staggered in, his eyes red and puffy, as if he had been crying. The large shirt he probably stole from Mountain reached all the way down and covered up half his thighs, making him look like a child almost. 

"I'm hungry." He finally spoke, looking at you with half closed eyes. 

"Then go and lick yourself. You smell like a-" 

"Grilled cheese." He slurred. 

"What?" 

"Grill me a cheese." He said, coming closer to you. 

"I'm not grilling you a cheese!" You scoffed, turning away from him. You had taken a few times towards the door before you heard him start to cry and suddenly you were being latched onto. 

"What... oh for Satan's sake." You rolled your ears, turning around and allowing the ghoul to wrap his arms around your legs as he knelt on the ground. 

"I'll grill you cheese, just stop crying!" You quickly said, looking around to make sure no one could see you both. 

"Thank you!" He said, standing back up and acting like he wasn't wailing 5 seconds ago. You sighed, walking back to the stove and pulling out a pan, turning on the burner and taking a small piece of butter and putting it in the pan. Within 10 minutes, you were handing him the grilled cheese and he gave you a smile. 

"Thaaank you!" He purred, wrapping an arm around your legs again, making you stand by the chair as he rested his head against you, eating his cheese sandwich with one hand. 

"You're welcome firefly." You smiled, running a hand through his hair.