🔞Sodo x Rain - Tentacles

There's context I promise 💀

ANYHOW TENTACLE MONSTER RAINNNNNNN🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😩😩😩😩😩😩😈😅😈😈😈😈💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

~

Sodo knew Rain could change forms in water. He spent days watching Rain swim in his water form. The gills would glimmer on his neck, depending if the sun shown and how he was swimming. But what was really mesmerizing was his tail. Hid fleshly skinned turned to scales around his waist, moving down to a long and beautiful blue tail that matched his eyes. His fangs would sharpen and his water ghoul senses would kick in. Rain was a beautiful siren, and he new it. He would swim up to the dock, just enough for Sodo to see him then disappear again. It drove Sodo crazy.

"I have something I wanna show you." Rain mumbled, making Sodo look away from his tail that flowed out beneath Rain. He had his chin on his arms that were crossed over and leaning on the dock.

"What, Raindrop?" Sodo asked, moving off his back and onto his stomach, propping his chin up on his hand.

"So like y'know, I have a lot of other water forms?" Rain asked, his blue eyes looking into Sodo's red ones.

"Mhm?" Sodo asked, eyeing him up with suspension and excitement.

"I learned how to shift to the one form on earth." Rain grinned, pushing himself away from the dock and onto his back, and the end of his tail slapping the water and spraying some water onto Sodo. He ignored it completely, watching Rain float away.

"Are you gonna show me?" Sodo asked, Rain flashing him a grin before flipping over and diving down into the deep depth of the water. He waited several seconds before a movement to the side of the dock caught his eye. He sat up, watching the blueish purple colored tentacle move towards him with wide eyes. The tentacle touched his leg and he flinched at the sliminess before it started slithering up his leg. He allowed to to wrap around his waist, watching the muscles every movement.

"Kinda cool, isn't it?" Rain said, hauling himself onto the dock. Sodo looked at him, seeing the 4 tentacles growing out behind him, the other 3 still in the water.

"Yea- wow!" Sodo said, looking thoroughly over them. "They look..." He about choked, his heart skipping a beat as the image flashed in his head.

"Like it?" Rain finished for him.

"Yea." Sodo mumbled, touching the tentacle lightly as it uncurled around his waist.

"I thought maybe you would want to try it. I know you have always had the tentacle kink." Rain shrugged, seeing Sodo's cock already chubbing up in his boxers. Sodo kept looking down, knowing his face was bright red.

"Only if you want to." Sodo said quickly, looking back to Rain.

"I do." Rain nodded. Sodo took a gulp. The match to Rain's tentacle to the toy was impeccable. The vines, the suckers, the color. Sodo couldn't help but palm himself.

"They wiggle really well." Rain said, allowing his tentacle to move around a lot at the tip. Sodo could practically feel the thing inside of him, pressing and moving like nothing he has ever felt before. Sodo quickly stood up, discarding his boxers. Rain moved beside him, watching Sodo open his legs as he leaned back on his elbows. Rain already had his hand slipping down Sodo's thigh, teasing his wet fingers over Sodo's hole. Sodo groaned quietly as Rain pushed 2 fingers into him. Sodo leaned up, smashing his lips to Rains. Rain sighed into it, his other hand coming up and burying itself in Sodo's hair before he tightened the grip, getting a quiet whine as Sodo clenched around his fingers.