Part one.

Welcome to my story 😜 I hope you enjoy it because you can't go back girlll.

Tweek P.O.V

I woke up only to be reminded that I am a test subject. Subject 592 to be exacted. I sighed and looked around to see my white room with only a bed and scratch's on the wall that I had done. I hated here. Here was basically hell all over again. I then heard the door to my room.

A new scientist to work on me. I'm not surprised. They always give me someone new. Only because they touched me or tried to harm me. Hopefully this one is a good one because this is the last scientist I am getting.

"Subject 592, my name is Craig and I am your personal scientist for as long as I live." Craig said.

I nodded.

"Now if you could please follow me to go to a testing site." He said.

I followed. I trusted him a bit but I couldn't trust him all the way. I was thinking of a plan to run away from here but I was chipped.

"Strip and sit." Craig said.

I did as told. I was used to this. He started checking the scars on my body and face. Checking out my wing, horns and tail.

"Subject 592, how did you sleep? Did you see any signs of sleep paralysis while you were trying to sleep?" He said in a calm tone.

"GAH! No- WELL.. maybe." I said.

"Be honest." He sighed.

"I AM! This is just.. TO MUCH PRESSURE." I yelled.

"May I touch you only to examine your body." He said

He actually wasn't asking me. He was telling me because that didn't sound like a question. So if a said no he would still do it.

I nodded. He put on gloves and started to touch my wings and scars.

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable." He said.

"ARGH! Ok.!" I said.

He touched the top of my horn that was broken. I didn't like when people would touch me there so I growled just a bit and he stopped.

"Don't like being touched there I see? Well I won't try to touch there. We got about one more chapter of the testing site and you will be done." He said.

I actually started to trust him some more. He was kind of cute? BUT THIS IS THE FIRST PART I CANT BE SAYING THAT ON THE FIRST PART!

"GAH!" I yelled.

"Subject 592 please remain quiet unless you're spoken to." He said while looking up from his clipboard.

"Sorry." I said.

I can't think my own scientist is cute! Something is wrong with me!