Part two.

DONT FORGET TO TEXT ME GIRL AT 911. BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER😜

Craig P.O.V

I looked back down at my clipboard to continue writing. I was filling out stuff about him. Writing new information about him. I looked up at him to see him blushing. I didn't think nothing about it.

I started to touch his wings again. I need to describe the texture of his wings because people say he doesn't let nobody touch him. But he doing just fine. I sighed.

"CRAIG.! I have a q-question!"  He said.

"I just said don't speak unless you're spoken to but I am your personal scientist. So what's your question?" I said.

"Why aren't you like the other scientists that try to make me uncomfortable.?" He asked.

"Because I am not weird like them. I ask for permission before doing anything and it's better if I don't make you uncomfortable. You probably went through a lot and still go through a lot." I said.

He didn't say anything after i said that. A few minutes went by.

"Clothes back on so I can return you back to your room."

I looked away while he put his clothes back on.

"I'm done." He said.

"Follow me then."

He followed me back to his room. Before I let walk in I checked the clipboard one more time. Just to see breeding. I can't believe that they do this shit to them. That's fucking messed up.

"Alright you can go in now." I said.

He went inside. I closed the door and locked it. I walked to the break room.

Tweek P.O.V

I was finally in my room. I hated in here though. What was there to do in here. In this white shitty room. I would always sleep I guess? I mean I could scratch the wall but I am not going insane right now. I miss Craig. Do I like him? I don't know!?

"GAH! I think.. I LIKE HIM!"

"Ugh! AM I GAY THEN??" I yelled

I guess I am gay. The things that we learn..