Part six

Supp. Welcome to part six dude. Nice to know you made it this far. So yeahhhh.

Tweek P.O.V

I was thrown into the quiet room. At least they don't use straitjacket. Well I actually they know if they use them. I often don't get to see other subjects. I was only thrown in here twice. Anyways, the quiet room was a padded room so you couldn't hurt yourself.

I sighed. What was there to do in here. This white ass room was boring. But I had to be strong and not go insane. Even though I am going insane I have to be strong when in this room. Why I am saying this to myself at so point I am going to lose it.

Craig P.O.V

I didn't know what to do because Tweek was in the quiet room. I can't test another subjects because I am Tweek personal scientist. So i am bored to my mind. Until..

"Hey! Are you Craig?" I heard someone say.

"Oh indeed." I said while sitting up in my chair

"My name is Clyde! And like it's great to meet a another personal scientist." He said

"Yeah I guess." I said

Then a another person walked up to us.

"Hey Tolkien! This is Craig." Clyde said

"Oh nice to meet you!" Tolkien said.

"Nice to meet you to." I said

Well I didn't know I was going to meet two people I work with.

"So like is it true that your subject 592 personal scientist?" Clyde asked

"Yeah." I replied.

"That's cool! How do you- Clyde don't talk him to death." Clyde said but Tolkien interrupted.

"Sorry about him." Tolkien said.

"It's fine. I need to go check on my subject. Nice meeting both of you." I said.

"You to." They both said.

Time to go check on Tweek. I hope he okay. It's only been two hours.