Part three

YALL... I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I WANT TO CONTINUE THIS AFTER SEEING RULR34 OF THEM... ITS ON TIKTOK TO. Their username is soapcat14.

Tweek P.O.V

I sighed. I sat on the floor and began to bite my nails. I know that's a bad habit but it's the only thing I can do in here. No phone, friends, laptop and etc. I am a bit tired. I buried my head in my legs. I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep.

"Subject 592 follow me."

I was surprised to see Craig until I realized it was time. Time for subjects to go outside for a bit. I got up and followed him. He lead to a garden where there was others demons. In the garden their were a lot of red flowers.

"Subject 592 I am trusting you to go outside for a bit and not escape. I will come back and get you soon." He said.

I nodded and ran into the garden. It was amazing! I felt so free. I then stopped in my tracks to realize something doesn't feel right. My head felt heavy like something was on it. I sighed and went to go sit down in a corner.

Something was wrong. This is what I get for trusting things to easily. I knew what I had to do then.

"ARGH! Take this.. HEADSET OFF NOW!"

"ITS TO MUCH PRESSURE!" I yelled.

Someone then took the headset off. It's was just a virtual garden. I sighed. I hated when they did that.

"You passed the test. Good job subject 592." Craig said.

"Whatever.." I said under my breath.

"Don't give me a attitude."