Part four

Sorry for short chapters! I am a busy person in irl

Tweek P.O.V

I stood there waiting until he finished filling out the paperwork on his clipboard. I didn't even know what was real at this point.. I can't even trust the people I like. I wanted to cry right there right now but I couldn't do it. My stupid tears were probably fake to.

Tears still manage to form and come out my eyes. I wiped them and yawned. I haven't slept in a while because of virtual reality. I am to scared to close my eyes now.

"Tried?" Craig said.

I didn't say anything. I just looked down at the floor.

"Listen subject 592 when you are spoken to you speak. I would hate to put you in the quiet room. So you speak when someone speaks to you." He said.

"AH! I am s-sorry.. I didn't m-mean to." I muttered

The quiet room is supposed to be a place where it's so quiet that it drives you insane. So insane that you would be put on maximum security or worse.. I cried a bit when he said that. I didn't want to be put in the white room.

"Oh you're crying. I didn't mean to scare you that much. I am deeply sorry." He apologized.

"I- uhm.. f-forgive you." I said

Craig P.O.V

I wiped the tears off his face and looked back down at clipboard. I felt bad. Was I over reacting? If so I didn't mean to.

"Sit right here and do I have permission to touch you?" I asked.

"Y-Yes.."

"Do other scientists trust you to take your own pills by yourself?"

"Well uhm.. they u-used too." He said

"Well they are putting you on new pills. Here and please take them in front of me." I said.

I watched him take the pills I gave him in front of me. When he took the pills I checked his temperature, heart rate, blood pressure and etc.

"Breeding season tomorrow, So get prepared. Now I need to get you back in your room so come on."  I said

"O-Ok.." he muttered.