Part seven

Are you cotton because I'll pick you every day 🤪 (Black rizz)

Craig P.O.V

I finally found the quiet room that Tweek was in. To be honest I didn't even know that the quiet room existed. I thought it was a rumor or some shit. I need to stop thinking and staring at this fucking door. Like just open it Craig .

I started to open the door while sighing.

"Tweek?" I said while looking around the room.

"AH! Oh.. it's y-you." He said.

"Come here please."

He got up and walked up to me with head down.

"Look at me."

He didn't look at me. So I grabbed this chin to see blood on his forehead.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it.." he said.

"Ok then.. Just follow me so I can fix you up."

He sighed and nodded. I knew two people who helps hurt subjects. One is named butters and the other Kenny. Expect Kenny is a subject. He a angel breed that keep fucking dying and of course butters is his scientist because they don't trust subjects by their self.

Anyway.. we finally had made it.

"Hey butters."

"Oh hey Craig! Is this your subject?" He asked.

"Yeah no shit."

"No need to be rude! Anyways what brings you here?" He said.

"Tweek hurt himself. I was wondering can you do anything about it."

"Of course I can! Just sit out here in the waiting room and bring him out when he done." He said.

I nodded and looked at Tweek.

"Let me know if anything happens ok? I asked.

"O-Ok.." Tweek muttered.

I sat down in the waiting room. As long as Tweek was ok I guess I was to.

Butters P.O.V

To be honest this was my second time working with a demon but that's doesn't matter.

"Tweek, What's your subject number?" I asked

"Oh uh.. 592."

I typed in his subject number. His name popped up along with etc. I ended up reading everything about him. Just to see what would make him calm if he need stitches.

"Kenny come here please!" I yelled in a soft tone.

"Okay!" He yelled back.

Oh btw Kenny is my test subject. Test subjects aren't usually allowed to help other subjects with their scientists or work side by side their personal scientists but after some special request he's now allowed to be by my side.

"Yes?" He said

"Can you take Tweek to a open room please?"

"Yeah. Come on Tweek." He said.