❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️

It has been 6 years to their marriage....... anirudh and bondita grew well in career.......with bondita's encouragement kartik too found a beautiful girl for him self and got settled well in his life....... after 1 year of marriage Bondita got pregnant...... everybody was happy beyond limits........and anirudh was on cloud nine....... everybody still remember when he got the news of him becoming a father he danced literally over whole tulsipur........ everybody still remember him saying "main baba banne wala hu"......... Bondita was happy too........though Bondita was a doctor and she can take care of herself anirudh didn't leaved her for a minute also during her pregnancy.......with great push he was attending his work...... Bondita's tantrums and mood swings were handled by whole rc mansion.........she was getting treated like a queen....... after nine months Bondita delivered a beautiful baby girl........ anirudh was in different world when first time he saw his daughter.......... everybody named her as anidita.......she was treated like a princess........she was life of rc's specially anirudh........anirudh and bondita faced many ups and downs in their life.......sometimes they fought too......but never allowed misunderstandings destroy their beautiful relationship........they always balanced between personal and professional life.........everybody takes good care of her in anirudh and bondita's absence........she gets whatever she wants.......even she gets gifts from krishnanagar as well......sometimes Bondita gets angry on everybody for so much pampering for her.........but she was sure that she will not become a spoilt brat until she is under anirudh's guidance........she is beautiful like her mother and intelligent like her father.........she was very naughty bold yet outspoken girl.......she never tolerate anything wrong........ anirudh and bondita were proud of her........she was now 6 years old.......

One afternoon........nobody was there at home except anirudh and bondita and their little princess.......

Anirudh was in his study....... anidita came and hide behind him.......

Ani : kya hua princess aise kyu chupi ho......

Anidita : mumma se chup rahi hu.....

He pulled her into his lap......

Ani : ab kaunsi nayi shaitani ki aapne.....

Anidita : maine kuch nahi kiya dadda......

Bon : accha kuch nahi kiya.....

They saw her standing with stick......

Bon : jhooth bolna bhi sikh gayi ho ab......

Ani : shona kya hua kya kiya isne ab.....

Bon : ek chiz kare toh batau na tang aa gayi hu main tumhari princess se........doodh diya tha maine isse haldi wala kyuki isse halka sa zukaam hai toh tumhari laadli ne pura ka pura doodh gamle mein daal diya.......

Ani : princess tumhari mumma sach keh rahi hai.....

Bon : meri baat par vishwas nahi hai tumhe.....

Ani : aisi baat nahi hai shona anu yeh bilkul thik nahi kiya tumne.......

Anidita : dadda mujhe haldi wala doodh nahi pasand.......

Ani : princess aise khane pine ki chize waste nahi karte kitni baar kaha hai.......

Anidita : sorry...... sorry mumma......

She got melted.....

Bon : baby tumhe zukaam hai agar aisa karogi toh thik kaise hogi......

Ani : haa jao shona doodh lekar aao yeh abhi mere saamne piyegi......

She nodded.......she was about to go but her head started spinning.......she was about to fall but anirudh catched her........she got fainted in his arms......

Ani : shona.......

Anidita : dadda mumma ko kya hua......

Ani : kuch nahi hua princess......thik ho jayegi mumma.....

He picked her up in his arms and took her to the room and called the doctor.......

Doctor checked her........

Ani : doctor sab thik hai na.....

Doc : don't worry Mr.rc aapki wife pregnant hai........

He went numb......while anidita didn't understood anything.......

Ani : sachme doctor......

Doc : yes take care of her......

Ani : sure thankyou doctor........

Doctor left......

Anidita : kya hua hai mumma ko.....

Anirudh hugged her tightly.......

Ani : princess aapka chota bhai ya choti behen aane wali hai......

Anidita : really dadda.....

Ani : yes princess aap big sister ban jaoge......

Anidita : yayyy......

Bondita regained her consciousness........ anirudh went to her and hugged her tightly......she was confused......

Bon : kya hua rudh......

Ani : shona tum pregnant ho......

Bon : kya......

Ani : haa...... thankyou so much shona......

Anidita also went to her and hugged her tightly.......

Anidita : thankyou mumma......

She smiled......

Everybody was happy listening her pregnancy news........ everybody took great care of her....... anidita also became responsible towards her mother........ they were proud of her........ Bondita was feeling lucky to have such a great family....... after nine months bondita delivered a healthy baby boy........ everybody was on cloud nine........ anidita was dancing........he was named as dhruv....... anirudh and bondita's family was complete now.......

At night.......

Anirudh and bondita was laid on bed....... anidita and dhruv was sleeping between them......they were admiring them......

Ani : thankyou shona......

Bon : kis liye.....?

Ani : meri life ko itna khubsurat banane ke liye.......do itne pyaare taufe dene ke liye.......

Bon : rudh sirf maine hi nahi balki tumne bhi meri life khubsurat banayi hai.......tum tino meri jaan ho......

Ani : mere liye bhi tum tino meri zindagi ho.......

They slept hugging their kids.......

THE END.......❤️❤️

SO GUYS HERE THIS STORY CAME TO ITS END........ THANKYOU FOR GIVING ALL YOU LOVE TO THIS STORY.........