I

Fate, no one knows. Dead, also no one knows when it will happen. Soulmate, fate, and death only God who manages everything and we as humans can't do anything.

Even though you don't expect to be healed at all, God still wants you to move on and give you a second chance to survive.

The artificial heart that is now beating in your chest only works for a while, you are no longer like you used to be. You're not being a nice girl who is friendly to everyone. You are a different person now.

That's when you're critical in the middle of the night. Next morning all your friends and Minju come to visit you. And BLACKPINK as your 'sisters' is also very worried about your situation.

Even though you don't really want to live longer with this situation, you are still grateful because your friends are still loyal to accompany you. You don't ask them to take care of you but they all take the initiative to take care of you with all their heart.

'We do this because we want to repay you'

'You always help me with homework so I'll take care of you now'

'This is what a friend is for, don't thank me for it's my duty'

And there are many more sweet and encouraging words that they throw for you. Indeed, since you know your condition is getting worse, your mental state is getting worse.

In fact, you also subconsciously like to daydream and ask questions about how you will be in a world other than earth? Will you go to hell or heaven?

Like someone who is about to leave. But you really didn't realize that you said that and it made everyone's heart ache seeing you like this.

It's been a week since your major surgery was done and thankfully all went well. Now you have returned to your home but on the condition that you will undergo treatment from home.

Like now, a doctor comes to your house usually every four days to control you and continue to give you medicine that you don't know what it's for. But you still drink it according to the procedure the doctor gave.

"This is the medicine, Miss Kim. Take this tablet as usual and if your chest starts to hurt, call the hospital immediately." Said the doctor gave some medicine tablets and you just answered it with a nod. The doctor smiled and said goodbye to you.

You just smiled and nodded in response. The doctor and nurse walked away from your room and the yard of your house.

You actually can still carry out activities as usual but your parents are now overprotective of you and don't let you leave the house without someone to accompany you.

If you ask how is your relationship with Minju. Actually you and she no longer look like sisters or a couple of 'lovers'.

You don't understand yourself why you hate her so much until now. It feels like the pain you used to feel never goes away in your heart.

Especially now that she is no longer in Seoul. You heard she actually went to a survival show to fulfill her dream and left you here alone? Haha you can only laugh bitterly.

Same thing with your mother and father. Even though they know your situation which makes it impossible to leave you unattended, they still take care of their business.

The only one taking care of you is your new maid named Xiaoting. She is a foreigner from China who is trying to find a job to help her family there.

She is just as good as Bibi who used to take care of you and Minju as a child. After remembering you miss her. How is she now with her family? Does she now have a child?

Actually, your friends come occasionally if they are not busy with their school and college. By the way about school you are homeschooling because it is impossible for you to go to school everyday.

If you weren't in this state you would definitely have gone to the same high school as Yujin.

Being busy daydreaming while thinking about the past, your door opened to reveal the figure of Xiaoting who came with a smile.

"Hi Y/n, can I come in?" She asked you.

"Of course Jiejie, you're always welcome"

*Jiejie/Jiějiě (姐姐): sister/older sister

"Aren't you bored in your room all the time? Let's play something!" She said with excited tone.

"No I'm not interested-"

You haven't finished your words yet. Xiaoting pulled your hand slowly inviting you to get out of bed.

A little explanation about your condition. You are still strong walking and doing activities as usual, it's just that you are getting weaker and can't do sports that take your breath away.

"You have to walk around the complex, the doctor said you also have to walk" Xiaoting said.

You chuckled listening to her who continued to chatter about your health that you should take care of. She is like mother and sister to you.

"Jiejie should just be a doctor" You said to her while smiling.

"I want to be a doctor but my family's economy doesn't support" She said.

"Should I rise up your salary? I won't mind giving you 1 Mill-"

"No Y/n, my current salary is more than enough so you don't have to do that"

"Hm okay but if you need more just say it to me or my parents"

You smiled warmly trying to make her believe your words. Of course Xiaoting really trusts you because she already treats you like her own little sister.

While walking, you also talk about random things that just cross each other's minds. Xiaoting also told how her life was in China and also how the type of people there.

After it feels like it's enough to be outside, you and Xiaoting decided to go home because the day is starting to get hot because it will soon be 12 noon.

"I wonder if there is a good person who would give their heart to me" You said suddenly.

Not gonna lie, Xiaoting felt her heart squeeze from hearing those words of yours and all she could do was wait and comfort you trying to be the support system for you.

"I'm sure you will get it and survive, if you always do good to people then God will also give what is best for you, so don't ever give up okay?"

"Thank you Jiejie, I didn't really expect that I would get it and survive. But if God's will is like that I can't refuse"

"That's Who's Y/n I know" She smile at you proudly, feeling you become more positive about your condition.

-

i'm so sorry, i not keeping my promise.
i'm forgot to publish the chapters so here's Prologue and chapter I.

what do you think about this book?