III

You smiled at Wonyoung. You leaned closer to her and placed a small kiss on her pretty lips. Your heart always beats when you do that.

"y/n"

You both looked towards the source of the voice, you weren't too surprised who was trying to engage you in conversation.

"Can we talk alone?" asked the older girl.

"What do you want to talk to Y/n, Minju?"

"Sorry but this is none of your business. I'm just going to talk to her, nothing more"

Wonyoung looks at you then you smile at her while nodding your head trying to convince Wonyoung that it's okay for you to talk to her.

After Wonyoung left there all that was between you was just awkwardness. Awkward for Minju not you of course.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know why I always change my attitude towards you but I really don't know I--"

"Stop apologizing and then repeating your mistake again. I'm tired of hearing it and I'm having a very hard time trusting you again"

You looked at Minju with sad eyes. You don't know why you really feel so disappointed in her.

"I twice fought between life and death-- but you were never there. I thought at that time you really loved me as a lover or as your sister. But you only thought about your own ego, you only thought about how hurt your pain without think about mine too"

Couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Finally the tears you've been holding back finally slide down your pale cheeks.

"It's useless for me to say that I forgive you. I'm really fed up and it's up to you what do you want to do next. I have no one besides Wonyoung by my side all the time and whatever happens"

"But Y/n, this time I'm really going to change. Please give me another chance and I will promise and swear to you" Minju pleaded and walked closer to you.

"Liar!"

Minju gasped when she heard you scream calling her a liar. Minju's heart hurts like it's been scratched by a knife. Minju stopped her steps at that moment.

"N-no Y/n... Unnie is not a liar..." Minju said in a low voice. She also felt like crying now.

Wonyoung walked over to the two of them when she heard you scream. From a distance Wonyoung saw Minju standing in front of you while lowering her head and she also saw you covering your pretty face with your hands. You look sobbing.

"Please, get away from me for now" you said in a very low voice begging Minju to leave so you can calm down.

Minju shed a drop of her tears that fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry" she said before walking away from you.

After seeing Minju leave, Wonyoung approached you. Wonyoung returns to sit beside you.

You raised your head and looked at Wonyoung. A second after seeing who was beside you you immediately hugged Wonyoung and put your face on her chest.

"Why does this hurt so much?" You whisper to her.

"I'm sorry if you feel like this. I'm sorry that you often feel sick. I will try to be the best for you no matter what. I love you very much"

Wonyoung hugged you and stroked your head. Occasionally she also kisses the tip of your head and whispers words that make you calm.

Even though this is not Wonyoung's fault at all but she keeps apologizing if you feel sad and hurt. You think Wonyoung is not a human, but an angel.

After a few minutes you start to calm down and no longer cry. Wonyoung still holds you in his arms and is reluctant to let go if you don't ask.

"Are you feeling better honey?"

You nodded your head and smiled up at her.

"Yes, Thank you. I love you"

You gave Wonyoung a kiss on the cheek and Wonyoung did the same to you. She wiped the remaining tears in your eyes and cheeks with her hands.

"No matter what happens, I promise the rest of my life will always be with you"

You shook your head while smiling bitterly at your girlfriend.

"No need, honey. I won't be here long either, you'll find someone better than me, okay?"

Wonyoung's heart felt like it was squeezed tightly when you said that. She will not find anyone better than you, there is no one with the best version like you. You are the best for her and nothing else.

All she loves is you and you alone.

"Sorry to interrupt. Y/n, tonight your mom and dad will come home and stay here for a few weeks because they said they're on vacation"

Xiaoting came towards you and Wonyoung and smiled at you both.

Wonyoung is pretty close to Xiaoting and she believes Xiaoting can take good care of you as long as she's not by your side.

"Have jiejie told Minju unnie?" you ask the older girl.

note: jiejie means older sister in chinese

Xiaoting nodded her head then she went to order the other maids to prepare your dinner.

Xiaoting is actually the person working to take care of you and provide for you. But she was also given the responsibility to take care of the other maids.

"You have dinner here, okay?"

Wonyoung shook her head. She doesn't want to disturb your time with your family considering you rarely get together.

"No baby. I-"

"Please..." you begged with a face that Wonyoung couldn't hold back.

After struggling with her own thoughts Wonyoung finally sighed.

"Fine. You always use that expression when you want something. You know I can't refuse it".

Wonyoung smiled as she poked your nose with her forefinger.

"Tomorrow, where do you plan to go?"

You saw Wonyoung waiting for an answer from her. Wonyoung shook her head.

"I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, why?"

Even though from your first question it was already tucked in that you coded her to take you on a date tomorrow. But your girlfriend is insensitive.

"No. Just ask"