prologue

Obsession and love seem to be the same. You love, because you like someone so much, and you obsess, because of the person you love.

Because someone's obsession is willing to fight destiny and do anything. Never mind it's not good.

Love should make you feel happy but there are also people who are stupid and blinded by love.

At first everything was fine, but everyone always hid their true colors and would suddenly show them at a certain time.

"Why are you so obsessed like this?! wake up!! You've injured her!"

"Don't get in my way!! I will not let you take her from me again this time!"

All can she do is cry when she see the two people she love fight and hurt each other because of one person.

Now thinking that there shouldn't have been a relationship between them from the start if she knew it would end up like this?

Because she couldn't take it anymore, she finally went out of there and hit the heavy rain which supported the feeling of a very chaotic heart.

Walk away without direction and don't know where, all can she do is walk with unsteady steps with breath that is starting to become unstable. Feeling cold, sad, sick makes her body unable to hold it all.

Crying in the rain with a blue body and blurry eyes. A sad dramatic situation but it turns out to be very sad if experienced by yourself.

"It is time"

While holding the chest, the pain that is felt every day now no longer makes her shed tears. Either because it is numb or surrender to the will above.

-

Even though it was almost gone but why else would God help. It feels so tired to stay in this world any longer. It sounded not grateful for what the ruler had given but what was said was true. It's really tired of staying in the world longer and committing sins all the time.

"Why are you helping me? Why don't you let me go?!"

Shouting while looking at someone who is now no longer moving an inch.

"I no longer have the people I love, all of them left because of me. It's all because of me!"

"To love is to burn, to be on fire"

Forbidden Love 2

main characters:
Kim Y/n (You)
Kim Minju
Jang Wonyoung

"Obsession, Love, and Death"
"There's no Peace and Love when you love someone with obsession"

-