IV

Previously :

"Tomorrow, where do you plan to go?"

You saw Wonyoung waiting for an answer from her. Wonyoung shook her head.

"I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, why?"

Even though from your first question it was already tucked in that you coded her to take you on a date tomorrow. But your girlfriend is insensitive.

"No. Just ask"

You answered coldly while rolling your eyes feeling a little annoyed with Wonyoung, who sometimes lacks act of service.

"Take me on a date!" Your words scream in your heart.

You can just ask her to go on a date tomorrow and she'll just want to if you ask. But you want her to have her own initiative and be sensitive to you.

Wonyoung was confused by the sudden change in your attitude. She thought for a while then chuckled when she realized why you suddenly became cranky like that.

"Yeah, let's go on a date tomorrow" she asked while still chuckling like she just read your mind just now.

"Don't want, already lazy"

"Aww...don't be like that, baeeee. Tomorrow we're going on a cake date, do you want to or not?"

Wonyoung's offer sounded good. You act like you're thinking about Wonyoung's offer when in fact when you hear that you could have answered in a second or so.

"Yes, because you asked" you said, still acting cool.

Wonyoung chuckled again then pulled you closer to her to kiss your cheek because she think you are too cute by your behavior.

"Why are you so cute?????? My girlfriend is really cute, if you keep doing this I can keep getting nosebleeds"

Your cheeks flushed when you heard Wonyoung say that. The words are excessive but it can make you feel embarrassed. So you buried your face in the crook of Wonyoung's neck. The cuter you look in Wonyoung's eyes.

You spent that afternoon at your house with Wonyoung. Laughter is always heard when you are with her, you are happy and happy at the same time.

Meanwhile Minju, it's not that she doesn't care but she can only see you from afar and feels pain when she sees you who hate her and say she's a liar.

She grasped her hands were so strong that her palms turned white. She was furious to see Wonyoung who she felt had stolen you from her.

"I am her sister, only I am the one she loves besides my parents nothing else, only me and it must be me!"

Minju walked into her room and slammed her bedroom door very loudly. It sounded like the door would collapse on her.

Time passed almost time for dinner. Right now you and your girlfriend, Wonyoung are in your room. Don't think negatively, you guys just cuddle while watching random things on YouTube using Wonyoung's cellphone.

The position is you are in Wonyoung's arms and Wonyoung holds you with her right hand then she uses her left to hold her cellphone so you both can watch.

"Wony, I'm feeling a little sleepy. Can I wash my face for a while?"

"Yes babe, I'll go downstairs right away okay? Also I'm gonna help Xiaoting Jiejie"

You nodded your head and got out of bed heading to the bathroom to wash your face so that the drowsiness was gone.

When finished you tidy up your hair a little in the mirror by combing it. Your hair, which used to be very thick, is now thinning because of your illness.

Because you feel that you are already getting used with this condition, you just collect your hair and then throw it in the trash like nothing happened.

You went downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen and sat at the dining table while watching Xiaoting and Wonyoung setting the table.

Wonyoung and Xiaoting who saw you sitting quietly at the dining table smiled at you when you glanced at them.

"When will mom and dad come? I can't wait to meet them"

"In a moment, be patient Y/n-ah" Xiaoting chuckled.

Being cool joking suddenly Minju also came down from her room and immediately sat beside you.

Without expression she just stared at the dining table which was now filled with foods.

Things naturally got awkward and Xiaoting tried to lighten the mood right then and there. Actually she just wanted to run away if she was stuck with an awkward atmosphere like this.

But since this is where she works, she has to be able to make you and Minju less awkward.

"Of course it's not the pressure of work but I feel bad for both of them"

Luckily at that moment the large main door opened showing your father and mother entering the house with smiles on their faces.

Behind the two of them were two maids carrying their seemingly large amount of goods.

You got up from your seat and walked quickly towards your parents to give them both a warm hug.

"Dad, Mom. I miss you guys so much" You said hugging the two of them and embracing each of their necks.

Minju also slowly walked towards your parents and without saying anything just hugged them both then let go.

"How are you guys? Are you all right here?"

"Yes mom, we are fine. Wonyoung-ie always comes to visit to be with me"

"What about Minju?"

"I'm fine, I also just came back from out of town earlier"

Your father and mother nodded their heads then both of your parents saw Wonyoung who came following while smiling warmly at them.

"Hello Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. Nice to see you again. How are you?"

"Nice to meet you too Wony. We have good news. Thank you for always coming here," said your mother while stroking Wonyoung's shoulder.

Finally the five of you walked into the kitchen and saw that everything was neatly arranged.

Minju saw her father and Wonyoung pull out a chair for your mother and you sat down.

"Tsk"

You hear it but you pretend you didn't hear it because you think it's pointless to talk about it.

"Please eat" your father said smiling at his two daughters and Wonyoung.