✿51

Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot~

The doorbell rang and the mother rushed to open the door

The doorbell rang and the mother rushed to open the door. Upon opening the metal door, a big smile instantly appeared on her face. The newcomer embraced her into a big hug full of love. "Aunt Haewon?! Oh my God! I missed you so much."

"Did I surprise you?", the lady with short wolf cut and red highlights asked as she welcomed herself in her studio apartment.

"Ofcourse!!! When did you come back from New York?"

"At 4 a.m. today. Where's my baby? Rowoon!"

"Grandma Haewon!!!" A jolly kid came running into her arms.

"It's my first time seeing you after two years. Those videocalls weren't enough. I missed you so much." She carried him to the sofa and sat beside him. "You wanna see what I brought for you from New York?"

"Yes, yes!!! Oh my God!!! More toys!!!" He squealed in happiness when the grandma showed him his gifts.

"Aunt Haewon. This wasn't necessary."

"Ugh Eunseo! He is my grandson."

"Still. You brought too much things. Oh! Aunt Haewon, what's this ring for?", Eunseo asked, noticing a diamond ring on her finger.

"Eunseo. I met someone in New York. His name is David Smith. He proposed me."

"Oh my God!!! This must not be a joke. Finally you are getting married!!!", she exclaimed in joy.

"That's why I came back to my country to get married here."

"Where's Mr. David?"

"He is in my apartment, taking rest. I will introduce him to you soon."

"I am so excited. I am really happy for you, Aunt Haewon." The brunette gave a back hug to the older woman. She walked over to the kitchen and opened the cupboard. "Tea or coffee?"

"I am a tea lover, you know it."

The ringing sound of the doorbell was heard once again. Haewon got up and said, "I'll open the door."

The light brown-haired man's eyes widened upon seeing the unexpected face after so many years when the door swung open. "Aunt Haewon..."

The older lady pulled her nephew in a hug. "Jeno...", she mumbled his name, caressing the back of his head.

The young man and Haewon were seated on the sofa. Eunseo brought two cups of black tea and sat on a wooden chair. The three-year-old happily climbed on his uncle's lap. Being emotional, Jeno said to his aunt, "You really forgot me."

"It's nothing like that Jeno-"

"It is. You thought I am also like Mom and Dad. You thought what they did to Eun, I was a part of that plan too."