I TRUST YOU

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF BEING IN A NEW PLACE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW?WAKE UP HUMAN, PLEASE WAKE UPFRISK: AAAAAAAAAAAH IT HURTS, GO AWAY I KNOW YOU WILL HURT ME???: NO, I WANT TO HELP YOUFRISK WOUNDED ONE ARM RUNS AWAY FROM THE LITTLE MOUNSTER UNTIL HE CAN NO LONGER FRISK BEING WITH CAN SADA ALL HER ENERGY TRIED TO HEAL HER ARM BUT AFTER RUNNING FOR A WHILE IT WAS CORRECTED BUT IT HAD MANAGED TO LOSE THE MONSTER BUT SOMETHING SEEMED TO BE DONE???:O A HUMAN, I'M GOING TO HELP YOU LOOK AT THESE LITTLE THINGS HERE THEY WILL HELP YOU HEAL YOUR ARM, WAIT A MOMENT WHERE ARE MY MANNERS, I'M FLOWEY, FLOWEY THE FLOWER IS OBVIOUS LET'S CONTINUE WITH WHAT WE WERE, PICK UP THEM ALL FOR FAST HEAL OK AAAAAHTHE FLOWER HAD BEEN HIT BY THE LITTLE MONSTER???:NEVER TRUST THAT FLOWER, I AM MOUNSTER KID BUT YOU CAN CALL ME MKFRISK: ARE YOU NOT GOING TO HURT ME? M.K.MK: OF COURSE NOT, I WANT TO HELP YOUFRISK: OK I'M GOING TO TRUST YOUFLOWEY: HAHAHA I'M STILL ALIVEPROCEEDS TO STOPPED BY MK SEVERAL TIMESMK: SHUT UP DAMN FLOWER YOU UNDERSTANDFRISK: WELL WHERE ARE WE GOING?MK: LET'S GO TO MY HOUSE, QUICKLYFLOWEY: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQUICKLY THE HUMAN AND MK RUN WHILE DODGING ATTACKS FROM THE FLOWERMK AND FRISK: QUICKLY RUN FROM THIS DAMN FLOWERTHE CHILDREN ARRIVE AT MK'S HOUSE WHERE MK GIVES THE INJURED HUMAN SOMETHING TO EATMK: TAKE A MONSTER EGG, IT WILL HELP YOU HEAL THAT ARMFRISK: THANKSMK: I WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS A FURA THERE IS ONLY PAIN AND MISERY EVERYONE WHEN THEY SEE A HUMAN, THEY GIVE IT TO THE KING AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THEY DO WITH THEMFRISK: THEN WHY DID YOU HELP ME?MK: A I BELIEVE HUMANS CAN CHANGE, YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THE STORY ABOUT THATFRISK: OKMK: A LONG TIME AGO A HUMAN CAYWEST HUMAN HAD A KNIFE AND STARTED TO KILL EVERYONE THANKS TO HIS SOUL WAS CURSED AND HE WANTED TO GET INSIDE A MONSTER TO CONTROL IT AND THAT'S ALL ASGORE TOLD USFRISK: WHO IS ASGORE?MK: DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HIM?FRISK: YES WHY IS SOMETHING GOING ON?MK: WELL THIS IS WHAT YOU KNOWMany centuries ago, in a magical kingdom far away, there was a king named Asgore. This king was known for his great kindness and wisdom, and he ruled his kingdom with justice and benevolence. Under his reign, the kingdom prospered and its inhabitants lived happily and in harmony.One day, Asgore received the news that an evil dragon was attacking the kingdom's villages, wreaking havoc and destruction in its path. Asgore decided to take action and led an army of brave warriors to face the dragon.The battle was intense and fierce, but finally, Asgore and his warriors managed to defeat the dragon and save the kingdom's villages. As thanks, the inhabitants of the kingdom decided to honor Asgore for his bravery and leadership, and offered him the crown of the kingdom.Asgore, being a humble and wise king, accepted the crown and promised to continue ruling with justice and kindness. Under his reign, the kingdom continued to prosper and its inhabitants lived in peace and harmony for many years.Asgore became a legendary king, whose name was remembered for centuries as a symbol of justice, courage and kindness. His legacy lived on in the hearts of his people and his story was told from generation to generation as an example of leadership and nobility.THE BEST PART OF BEING IN A PLACE YOU DON'T KNOW ISThe best part of being in a new place you don't know is that you get to see people and places you've never seen or experienced before. You may also have the opportunity to step out of your comfort zone and face new challenges and adventures, which can help you grow and develop as a person.Also, being in a new place allows you to see things with a fresh and different perspective. You can appreciate and value more what you have in your current life, or discover new things that you like and want to incorporate into your life.In short, the best part of being in a new place that you don't know is that it gives you the opportunity to grow, learn, discover and experience new things that can enrich your life in many ways.