DETERMINATION

I am the soul of determination, I will give you the strength to keep going, Don't give up, keep fighting, With me by your side, you will never be alone.

Soul of Kindness:

I am the soul of kindness, I will show you the way to truth, With love and compassion, We can create a better world.

Soul of Patience:

I am the soul of patience, I will teach you perseverance, With calm and serenity, We can face any adversity.

Soul of Courage:

I am the soul of courage, I will give you the bravery to fight, Fear not, rise up and defend, With me by your side, we can overcome.

Soul of Justice:

I am the soul of justice, I will guide you towards equity, With truth and honesty, We can achieve freedom.

Soul of Integrity:

I am the soul of integrity, I will show you the right path, With honor and dignity, We can be true heroes.

Together we are stronger,

All the monsters support you, don't give up, keep going, you are stronger than Asriel, don't give up, don't give up.

Asgore and Toriel guide you, Sans and Papyrus are with you, Undyne and Alphys support you, don't give up, don't give up.

The six human souls shine, the monsters give you their strength, there is nothing you cannot accomplish, don't give up, don't give up.

The final battle approaches, Asriel wants to conquer, but you are more powerful, don't give up, don't give up.

With your determination, you can change destiny, let's all fight together, don't give up, don't give up.

You are the light in the darkness, our future is in your hands, we trust that you will win, don't give up, don't give up.

The lights go out and everything turns dark, the end approaches, no one ignores it. The final battle is about to begin, Asriel threatens to destroy everything.

Frisk, the fate of all is in your hands, don't give up now, you have the power. Asriel may be strong, but you are stronger, together we can win, never give up.

Asgore, Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undine and Alphys, the six human souls and the monsters too, we will all fight together to overcome Asriel, who seeks destruction.

Friendship and love are our weapons, together we will overcome the darkness. Don't give up now, don't stop fighting, together we can win and save the world.

Frisk, don't give up, you are stronger, your determination will guide us towards the end. Together we can win, victory is ours, don't let Asriel defeat us ever.

Asriel, your power is not enough, the strength of friendship is stronger than you. You will not destroy the world, we will not allow it, together we will overcome, the light will triumph.

(Verse 1) I remember the day you arrived Falling from the sky, not knowing what was happening I found you in the underground, wounded and scared With no memory of who you were or where you came from

(Chorus) But together we fought and explored Every corner of the underground We faced Flowey, Sans, and Undyne But we never let go of our friendship

(Verse 2) I remember when you met Toriel And I knew something special was coming We had to cross the swamp and the castle But nothing stopped us, always together as friends

(Chorus) And together we fought and explored Every corner of the underground We faced Flowey, Sans, and Undyne But we never let go of our friendship

(Bridge) Now that everything is over And the future is uncertain I know I will always have you as a friend And together we can face any challenge