Chapter 7 - Romance and rocket launchers

Cassiopeia softly wrapped her tail around me, her arms holding me softly. I couldn't move nor do anything other than feel my own heartbeat spiking, flashes of my assault by her hand caused me to choke on nothing.

Azir: "Breathe Y/N!" The voice in my head tried to calm me down but it was no use.

Jinx: "GET OFF HIM" Jinx ordered the Lady, her pistol pointed at her face. "Can't you see he doesn't want to be near you" she yelled.

Cassiopeia's sharp eyes gleamed at her, she was not intimidated in the slightest. This woman was a first-year with nothing to show 

Cassiopeia: completely ignoring her statements she scowled "Missy this does not concern you, this is a private affair" Her tail swiped causing Jinx to be thrown out the window shattering it and causing her to land with a loud crash.

Jinx groaned in pain as she looked down to see a piece of glass protruding from her thigh. She lifted her pistol and fired a shot but Cassiopeia's senses were sharp, she dodged the shot expertly, she unwrapped herself off of Y/N who was still frozen in fear.

She made her way to jinx, who struggled to get up. she curled her body back signaling she was about to strike. she tried to crawl away but Cassiopeia moved so fast, she lunged forward. Jinx prepared for the worst but it never came.

She looked at Cassiopeia only to see her staring at someone on the ground her eyes wide and she was shaking. I looked down and my eyes widened and I immediately ignored the pain in my leg.

Jinx: "Y/N!" she collapsed right next to him, she lifted herself of the ground and saw the massive wound on Y/N's chest. "no no no Y/N!" She Tried to get him up but to no avail.

Cassiopeia glared at her, with murderous intent her her magic swirled as her tail grew brighter.

Cassiopeia: "look what you made me do! how dare you touch him" She took her stance again and jinx just clutched Y/N close to her and tried to shield him from her.

She lunged forward again intent on striking jinx, but she felt a force batter her side all Cassie saw was the color pink, she flew off crashing onto the floor, she looked up to see her sister kneeling next to the injured Y/N. 

Cassiopeia stood up, she looked ashamed and started to panic. 'what have I done' she thought to herself, she shook in fear at the sight 'I did it again' tears started to stream down her eyes.

Katarina: "Y/N!" she realized something was wrong ; "Oh no no, She injected him with venom" ; "He's going to die, we need to get him to medical stat"

Jinx eyes widened, she looked at Y/N once more and started to tear up. she gathered all of her strength and lifted Y/N off his feet but struggled with the pain on her leg. Katarina tried to lift up Y/N as well but had to let go when cassiopeia attempted to approach him. the Pink haired assassin pointed her sword her sister.

Katarina: "You've caused enough trouble!" she looked back and saw jinx no longer struggling with Y/N she found someone else carrying him. 

He had long white hair and wolf's ears a Vastaya, he had the he wore the standard Labrys uniform but it was slightly open at the chest area.