Chapter 12 - After the date // the council

// means its a double episode so it will contain more stuff

We didn't do much after that date, though before leaving the diner. I walked up to the still-riving Ezreal and cleaned the magic out of his body. "You will not attempt anything with Lux do you get me?" I yell at him. He looks up at me and the sand around him returns, he notices and finally nods. "I'll leave her alone, please just keep that sand away from me" he states his eyes filled with fear as the sand creeps up onto his hand.

"Please I beg you" he pleads as he cowers in fear, and the sand dissipates. "then we're done here." I smiled brightly, and Ashe took my hand again. "Let's go home" She kisses my cheek causing me to blush, It seems this is going to be a common thing.  

we walked along the campus hand in hand as the sun begins to rise in the distance. "Thanks for rushing to my aid earlier" I thanked her for attempting to shield me. "I should be thanking you you were the one who shielded me, mine was just an attempt" she replies with a little chuckle. we took a break just to enjoy the sunrise, sitting down on a bench not too far from the diner but closer to our dorm.

She sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "What date do you plan on taking Lux and Jinx to?" She asked knowing full well they mentioned it earlier. "Lux it's just a mall visit, for Jinx it's going we're going to the arcade" I replied, I look at her and she leans in giving me another kiss. "Please take care of them, Especially Lux, she's a bubbly girl but she's still fragile." I felt something sharp on my neck. "if you hurt her to consider us over" she glares at me. I nod furiously "I promise I won't hurt her."; It 'So scary' in my mind I was shaking.

"Ashe?" I get her attention. "You said there's no one waiting for you at home"; she sighs, the sadness in her eyes was clear. "I'm all alone Y/N, My mother and father are gone already" she slouches "I'm the only one left Ashe Avarossa the last of her family"

"You're not alone Ashe" I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her close "You have me now, Lux, Jinx, Kayn I sure as hell can convince Riven to treat you like a sister" I chuckle "You still have a family, Even if not by blood." 

"You're too sweet for your good, Let's go home cinnamon bun, we don't wanna be late for class" She took my hand again and we continued our walk. "Are you gonna start calling me that?" my eye twitches. "YES," she chuckles.

Despite the hiccups our date was pleasant, and I enjoyed spending time with Ashe. The fact that she lived most of her life alone, made me admire her determination. We arrived around 6:30, with everyone awake. Lux approached me and I was shocked when she embraced me. "Thanks for standing up for me," She said to me. 

"There's no need to thank me, He won't bother you anymore...wait how did you know about that?"; I look towards Ashe who shows her phone to me. "Ashe told me all about it".

"Well, there's no need to worry anymore." I told her, Lux smiled and nodded "I'll go get dressed for class, JINX!" I call upstairs. "WHAT?" I hear from upstairs "Get dressed we gotta get to class" I heard an exaggerated groan coming from her room, I climb up the stairs and into mine and Lux's room.

Ashe's POV

"Umm, Lux?" I get her attention. "ME and Y/N um Yknow" I make a kissy face "after our date". She blushed and looked away "You're lucky, The kiss I got was in the heat of the moment" Lux pouted I let out a little giggle seeing her 'jealous face' "You're way too cute lux".

"I'm not cute I'm capable of crime!!" she grumbles; "Okay" I replied with a straight face. "Don't worry lux you'll get your turn, But you can consider Jinx's plan to already be in motion...Welp Tata ~" I wave goodbye and went up to my room.