Chapter 17 - I want in on it.

I didn't expect to get back so soon, my wound healed up way faster than expected especially for a stab wound and not only that it's entirely closed up with all that's left is a scar.

Vi and Caitlyn were looking over at my wound and are weirdly dotting on me. They asked to see my scar so I lifted my shirt Caitlyn looks like she was about to start drooling while staring at my abdomen, hmm I didn't know I have abs. Vi on the other hand was busy giving me food to notice. 

"Who made this?" I asked as I ate the sandwich this is amazing "This is awesome" I stated "No kidding, This is the best" Vi chimed in as she took a huge bite of the sandwich. Caitlyn snickered triumphantly "Anything made by me is amazing." she answered, "I'm glad you two enjoyed it but Vi this is mainly for Y/N since he just got out of the hospital."

Vi swallowed her food "I know I know you don't have to tell me twice, oh Y/N I have a gift for you as well" She pulls out a huge box, opening it I find a stabproof vest inside. "wouldn't want you to get stabbed again cinnamon bun" she puts her hand on her hips looking smug.

"Thanks a lot maybe for the spirit blossom festival I can wear this under my kimono" Vi smiled and nodded "You are a princess, I mean prince after all" she chuckled, why do people keep calling me a princess!?

As we sat there, the announcement speaker rang. "Mr Y/N you are needed in the headmaster's office." I look at the two girls who shrugged, I stood up and went to the headmaster's office on the way there I encountered Katarina "I'm sorry I never got to visit you back at the hospital Y/N the assassins club were busy." she smiled hugging me. "I'm glad you're safe" She took my hand and gave a kiss on my lips she moved on to nuzzling me. 

"I love you Y/N I want you to know that," she whispered, I was shocked but at this point, I was not surprised "How long?" I asked her and she continued to nuzzle me "Since we were young, Riven told me about their plan to share you, I want in on it".

"In on what?" We screamed in fear and looked at the source of the voice beside us there we were greeted by Labrys' headmistress, Fiora a strict woman but kind to students who desire nothing but the best for her student. "I've been waiting for you for almost 30 minutes now Mr Y/N" She raised her eyebrow. "I know you two are adults but what's this about sharing?" she asked curiously but upon making eye contact with Y/N she smirked. oh no, I know that look.

We entered the headmistress' room, Fiora crossed her arms and sighs a moment of silence passed until she decided to speak. "First off I'm sorry about what ezreal did currently he's sent to Noxian custody" I nod. She stands up from her chair walking over to me, she sat back down but on the edge of her table "As for Cassiopeia, She's been a troubled child since she got here, especially her team, but it seems she has a soft spot for you."

"No doubt about that, what does this have to do with me?" I asked her, and Fiora smiled "Well She and her sister Katarina will be transferred to your dormitory." she answered, My eyes widened feeling as if a record player had just stopped.

"Say what now?" I asked her confused, I wasn't against it I'm just very confused "Ma'am the reason she's been a huge problem is because of me and you are going to send her to my dorm?" I raised an eyebrow and she nods.

"that's the reason why we are transferring her, maybe you can break through her problem." She smiled and I shook my head. "Okay this is weird she saved my life so I'm okay but I dunno if she'll be okay with the girls in my dorm"

"Yes because the girls all share you, and Cassiopeia is your ex-girlfriend yada yada yada I want in on it, Let's move on," she said extremely fast in an attempt to throw me off but I heard that last part, she even tried to include her accent to throw me off even more. "Fine, fine we'll take care of her" I sighed. 

"Good boy" She chuckled "You may go now" I nod and brushed my hair back before leaving the room, Katarina was waiting for me outside, she took me into her arms and kisses me. "Who else are you sharing me with?" I asked her. "Cassie, the Blades girls, your girls I'm not sure who else" she shrugged "So we're being transferred to your dorm."

"Yep let's hope Cassie won't cause any problems with the others, hold on, you got Cassie to agree to share me?" I asked her my jaw dropped involuntarily as if the weight of his shock had rendered him unable to maintain composure. "Lux told her about Jinx's plan at first she was shocked and then Jinx asked her if she wants to join in calling it a repayment for 'saving the life of their husband'"

"Future hu- what!?" The room deafly fell silent as I looked at her slack-jawed. "Your bitches are crazy Y/N," she told me.  

footsteps echoed through the open campus of labrys academy as I walked back to my dormitory, my mind consumed with thoughts 'Why do I attract crazy peeps' I sighed. It had been a long and tiring day, and all I yearned for was some peace and solitude within the familiar walls of my room or maybe a round of Elden ring. 

As I turned the corner, I was taken aback to find the headmistress, standing near my dorm. Her presence in this part of the school at this hour was unusual, to say the least. "Ms Fiora what's up??" I asked her "Well I'm here to look at the dorm, to make sure there's space for them." she replied. Oh crap, I forgot they converted the room spare bedroom into a gaming room.

"We turned the room into a gaming room so I guess we'll have to move it to somewhere else." The two entered the dormitory she looked around finding it clean and orderly with Kayn and Jinx just watching TV while Pyke was studying for an exam. "Hmm I expected this to be more dirt" The room's attention switched to her, and Jinx excitedly jumps up and jumps to hug Y/N "Hey babe" She purred, to which I blushed. She looks over to Fiora and let's go and fixes herself up "Hello ms Fiora" she smiled 

"Good afternoon jinx I hope you aren't getting into trouble this time" She moved on to the topic at hand. "Cassiopeia and Katarina will be transferred to her" Jinx looked at her in shock while Kayn and Pyke stood up. 

"you can't be serious," Kayn said in disbelief. "It's okay Kayn she saved my life, and she has a problem we need to help her" I tried to calm him down, but Pyke as well was looking at them confused. "That girl tried to kill Jinx," he said

"But she saved my husband's life" Jinx hugged Y/N, "He's not your husband" Pyke flat out said. "Yes, he is!" She shouted in return.

"Quiet down you three" Fiora commanded to which the trio stopped bickering "Y/N already agreed to this along with Lux"

 Kayn sighed and sat down "I hope you know what you're doing here Y/N" He once again said.

I sighed, this is going to be a long night. I just wanted to sleep.