8

An anonymous reader's suggestion turned into over 7,000 words of smut and fluff (let's keep it real, mainly smut lol). Enjoy!

-M

********

I woke up to the sun filtering through the curtains. Misty was still curled up in my arms. I smiled and pressed a soft kiss on the back of her shoulder. I tried to gently unravel us as to not wake her up, but she stirred. I held her again.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep," I whispered as I placed a few more kisses on her neck.

She rolled over and kissed my cheek. "Only if you stay here with me."

I giggled. "Don't you want your birthday breakfast in bed?"

She shook her head and kissed my forehead. "I just wanna stay here with you all mornin'."

"Oh?" I giggled.

Her eyes widened.

"Not like that! I mean, unless you want to, but-"

I could see her chest was rising and falling a bit quicker. I kissed her.

"And if I wanted to?"

She kissed me back.

"Hm?" I murmured.

She nodded and leaned back as I put my leg over her hip. I kissed her jaw.

"I love you so much," she said, smiling.

I melted and started kissing her again, this time with more fervor. She softly moaned as I cupped one of her breasts. She rolled on top and gently pressed her knee between my thighs. She started kissing and sucking on my collarbone.

"Misty!" I whimpered.

"Hm?" she hummed as she started to unbutton my pajama shirt, leaving a kiss where each button had been.

"Oh my-" she kissed one of my nipples through my satin bralette. The cool fabric rubbed against my skin and a soft gasp left my lips.

She moaned at that and did it again before kissing up my neck. She started trailing her finger between my breasts.

"I am going to take this hand..." She palmed my breast and pressed her knee into me more as my hips rolled against it "... and I am going to make you squirm and beg until you're a shaking, incoherent, slutty mess all over my fingers. Then I'm going to make you taste yourself on them when I let you cum on my tongue. That sound good to you?"

I cupped her face in my hands and started kissing her hard. She gently bit at my lips a couple times before her tongue started brushing against mine. I whimpered when she rolled her hips against mine.

"How bad do you want it?"

"So, so bad. Please, Misty. Pretty please? Fuck me. I'm all yours, baby. Fuck, I love you so much. Please fuck me."

"Yeah?"

She slipped her fingers into my pants and rubbed them over my lacy panties. She inhaled sharply. I knew these were her favorite pair.

"Fuck, Delia. You really want me to screw your brains out, huh?"

I eagerly nodded. "Please, baby. Make me cum."

She started sloppily kissing and sucking on my neck as she took my pants off. I helped her by wiggling out of them and taking off the rest of my shirt. She lightly bit down on my shoulder as she started rubbing my clit through my panties. I gasped and my hips rolled into her touch.

"So wet for me, Delia," she whispered as she kissed up to my lips. I kissed her so deeply we both had to pull away a few times for air. She slightly pulled away and her lips hovered over mine as she slipped her hand into my panties.