Cuddling with their S/O headcanons pt.2

alr peeps who are even interested here's a part two with the rest of the playable cast excluding teddy cause who would date a inflatable looking teddy bear

Warnings: Mentions of self image issues and Possible ooc but that's it

Story type: Fluff

Pairings/Characters: Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Kanji Tatsumi.

(if you all can tell i got more tired the more i wrote this no you can't-)

Yu is relatively neutral towards cuddles, he doesn't exactly love them but doesn't hate them either

Yu is relatively neutral towards cuddles, he doesn't exactly love them but doesn't hate them either. Don't get him wrong he adores having you close and being able to hold you in his arms but physical touch isn't really his love language.

However he'll gladly cuddle you anytime you want cuddles, he enjoys seeing you happy and thinks it feels slightly nice to have you this close to him.

He won't do anything special like kiss your forehead or run his hands through your hair but instead will just wrap around you. Like he's trying to protect you from everything dangerous in this world.

Since cuddles aren't really his thing unlike most of the others if he's exhausted most of the time he'll just ask to lean on your shoulder while relaxing on a couch or something similar. He would more of prefer putting a movie on while drinking tea to relax.

The quirk i mentioned earlier of Yu basically wrapping himself around you makes for great and warm cuddles though, so basically like naoto's cuddles but easily warm through a different way.

Surprisingly Yu falls asleep incredibly easy and soon enough he'll be smiling in his sleep, clinging tight to you.

Yosuke in my mind is the pure definition of a loveable idiot and absolutely adores cuddles. He isn't embarrassed to show PDA in public and of his own accord will sometimes randomly grab your hand and show you affection infront of the rest of the group unprompted.

He's fine with being both the small and big spoon but heavily prefers being the big spoon more. He absolutely enjoys holding you in his arms and gets so excited about it that by the time you're cuddling he feels the need to shift postions every second.

After long days of fighting in the tv world or a long shift at junes whenever he's exhausted he flocks towards you. Whining about going home and cuddling. Even when exhausted he still usually is the big spoon, still mentally getting recharged no matter if he's being the one held or not.

However due to his self image issues every now and then the guy needs some comfort cuddles and needs to be the little spoon. It saddens you to see your partner looking down on himself again so kiss and cuddle those sad thoughts away!

Unlike the others Yosuke doesn't have some weird quirk with body temperature so it'll take the basic amount of time it takes for someone to get cold or warm while cuddling.

Yosuke funnily though will forget to take his headphones off, causing you to look up at him in confusion and giggle about it. Yosuke will nervously rub the back of his neck and remove the headphones, but happy this slight thing humored you. His arms tightly wrapped around you.