Naoto, Rise, & Kanji with a Fem!S/O with type 1 diabetes

Warnings: Possible ooc, mentions of needles and medication, mentions of food and diets, mentions of drugs.

Story type: Fluff

Pairings/Characters: Kanji Tatsumi, Naoto Shirogane, Rise Kujikawa.

Before telling her she was aware something strange was up with your health, she often saw you using insulin pens or needles full of the medicine but never pried into your personal life

Before telling her she was aware something strange was up with your health, she often saw you using insulin pens or needles full of the medicine but never pried into your personal life. Only when you told her was she made aware it was diabetes.

Naoto has complete respect for you and your health, never mocking or acting rude towards you whenever you have to use your insulin before or after meals. Anytime anyone gives you a glare or acts ignorant towards you she either talks them away with the amount of hidden sass she has, or gives them a slight glare back which happens less often then the other option.

Out of the three she's the one that reminds you to take your insulin the most along with blood sugar, and blood pressure if needed. Sometimes acting like a worry heart over making sure you stay healthy with this condition.

If you were to ever pass out due to forgetting to take your medication Naoto would be panicking but trying her best to hide it. She seems completely calm and normal until she's alone with a awake you. In which she'll slightly lecture you but end up hugging you saying she's glad you're okay.

If you were to experience a migraine at any time Naoto would quickly find a space for you to lay down and go get you some water. She'll usually sit by your bedside and lower the light in the room down so it wouldn't cause you more pain. If you were in a more open place such as a plaza she'd most likely try to find a nearby place where she could help you sit down and relax even with the large amount of crowds around. Trying to find the best way to help you in this time of pain.

If you wanted to diet to help your condition Naoto would be more then happy to help you research what would be best for you mentally and for your physical health. However Naoto would be perfectly fine if you didn't wanna go for that form of treatment either, she's just happy you're with her.

Rise noticed you taking medication but didn't take much mind to it but did ask you out of complete curiosity, after all if you two were to be a couple you shouldn't be keeping secrets from one another

Rise noticed you taking medication but didn't take much mind to it but did ask you out of complete curiosity, after all if you two were to be a couple you shouldn't be keeping secrets from one another. Rise doesn't ask in a way that seems condescending or rude though, mostly just asking what the medicine is and why you take it.

Whenever you have to take your insulin out in public she always distracts you from the people glaring at you or acting ignorant in conversation towards you, always ending the conversation quick and continuing to try and distract you from rude people. Which is mostly just her flirting and trying to fluster you.

Out of the three she's the one that reminds you to take your insulin the the least along with blood sugar, and blood pressure if needed. Though like the others she heavily cares for your health she also knows your responsible for your own health and medicines and have probably been taking care of yourself long before you two met.

If you were to ever pass out due to forgetting to take your medication Rise would also be panicking but unlike Naoto not hiding it at all. She's practically on the edge of crying waiting for you to wake up, worrying that this may have some horrible affect on your health. Once you wake up it's all hugs and 0 lecturing, just pure worry.

If you were to experience a migraine at any time Rise really wouldn't know what to do other then get you away from loud noises and crowds. You'd have to teach her about light sensitivity and all the other factors that go into helping with migraines. Once she learns though she's very quick to act and get you into a more relaxed location, and if you're at home she wastes 0 time and quickly gets you into bed. Often kissing your forehead and holding you in her arms as moral support through the pain.

If you wanted to diet to help your condition Rise would happily support you in searching for a good diet. Being a idol means Rise most likely has some experience with diets even if it's minimal, so after learning the things you body needs Rise would be a great research partner. Rise would also be perfectly fine if you didn't wanna go for that form of treatment either, she's happy with you no matter your health state or what you look like.

Kanji is another one of the three that just straightforwardly asked you about it, honestly at first he panicked and thought you were pumping yourself up with drugs before you panickily explained it was your Insulin and explained that you had diabetes

Kanji is like the perfect glare avoidance machine, just having him be around you usually scares off people who are gonna be ignorant about you taking your insulin in public even though Kanji is a absolute sweetheart at his core.

Out of the three he's like the bridge inbetween Rise and Naotos levels of reminding you. Every now and then he reminds you but it's nowhere as much as Naoto's and isn't as uncommon as Rise's. He knows you can take care of yourself but every now and then he feels like he should remind you.

If you were to ever pass out due to forgetting to take your medication Kanji would be panicked for awhile but would eventually more of calm down to anxiety about when you would wake up. Similar to Rise, worrying that this may have some horrible affect on your health. Once you wake up he also lectures you but it's incredibly short, wayyy shorter then Naoto's and then he'll hold your hand, he'll hug you if you want him too.

If you were to experience a migraine at any time similarly to Rise, Kanji really wouldn't know what to do other then get you away from loud noises and crowds. The exception being that he knows slightly more then Rise and that you can be more sensitive to light in this state. There's still a bit more to teach him but once he learns you legitimately can't hide it from him at all and he's even quicker then the other two to act and get you into a more relaxed location. If you're at home he instantly covers you in the blankets he crocheted himself and gets you some water, making sure to turn the lights down low or turn them off completely based on your sensitivity.

If you wanted to diet to help your condition Kanji would be extremely happy to help, due to his love of cooking he could help cook up foods that would be yummy but also keep you on your diet. He'll sit down for hours checking the internet and researching things to help you out if you wanna go the diet route. Kanji would also be perfectly fine if you didn't wanna go for that form of treatment either, as long as his girlfriends healthy and safe he has 0 objections.