Rise, Yukiko, and Naoto with their Fem!S/O in a suit

Feeding myself with this cause I love women in suits

Warnings: None

Story type: Fluff headcanons

Characters: Naoto Shirogane, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa.

Rise

While Rise herself prefers dresses and more traditional woman's clothes she's absolutely stunned by your beauty when you walk into the room with a suit on, formal event or not, she loves it.

Probably messes up your tie on purpose when you're not paying attention then points it out just to be able to fix it for you.

Anytime you go shopping with her now she'll usually drag to more towards the mens clothing section to have you look at the suits and tuxedos, not caring about any onlookers confused about you two being in the mens section.

Anytime you mention wearing a suit now she'll ask if she can do your makeup to add more flare to the look, promising to make you look more stunning then you already look.

Overall 10/10 supportive gf who'll do your makeup for you

Yukiko

Similarly to Rise, Yukiko prefers more traditionally feminine clothes she adores seeing you in suits as well. Her jaw practically dropped and hit the floor the moment she saw you walk out in it. She stayed silent for a bit before going off on complimenting you with a sweet voice.

She isn't a makeup master like Rise so she won't always offer to do your makeup but will give you little accessories such as pins or fans to go along with the suit. She'll go through her drawers of accessories she has and pick out on specifically that fits the suit you're wearing the best.

If anyone nags at your for defying gender norms since this is like 2008 Japan we're talking about Yukiko will defend you till the ends of time. Not letting anyone bash on you for embracing and exploring your own style.

Will ask to do your hair to fit the suits style the best and put little pins, charms, and whatever she has in your hair and on the vest of the suit.

Overall another 10/10 supportive gf

*Bushy staring from afar intensifies*Unlike the others Naoto doesn't dress traditionally feminine unless we're counting the prologue outfit after you get the good ending in p4

Unlike the others Naoto doesn't dress traditionally feminine unless we're counting the prologue outfit after you get the good ending in p4. When she see's you walk out in a suit her eyes are wide and a large blush will be coating her face.

She'll shyly give you compliments and smile at you, seemingly heavily taken aback by the fact her lover is in a suit but is loving it all the way.

She doesn't have any particular skills in makeup or have a abundance of accessories but the one thing that she's amazing at is getting people who are bothering you for defying gender norms out of your face. She's incredibly quick witted and anytime anyone enters a logical argument with her it's over. You two are in the same boat here of dressing masculine so she's sure as hell not gonna let you feel bad for it.

Overall 10/10 protective and support gf