Naoto, Kanji, & Rise finding out their Crush has bad history with relationships

Warnings: Possible ooc, mentions about bad past relationships

Story type: Hurt-Comfort, headcanons

Pairings/Characters: Kanji Tatsumi, Naoto Shirogane, Rise Kujikawa.

After finding out Naoto finally feels like she has all the puzzle pieces together as too why you're so cold towards others

After finding out Naoto finally feels like she has all the puzzle pieces together as too why you're so cold towards others. Out of all of them romantic love is incredibly new to Naoto. Though she lacks the experience she understands the psychological affect of having people you love and care for repeatedly break your trust. Especially if it's been happening all throughout your life with very little change.

Naoto doesn't take the cold behavior towards her personally since you're like that towards everyone. Though your coldness and harsh words may sting sometimes she understands why you're acting like this.

As a detective questioning people is her specialty and if you and her are decently acquainted enough that she feels comfortable enough about asking or you're a friend through the investigation team she'll ask you about everything, if you show in any way that you don't wanna talk about it such as body language and facial expressions or changing the subject she'll immediately drop the topic and wait for a time where you feel comfortable talking about it.

At her core Naoto wants you to trust her, to have someone to depend on when things get rough. Platonically or Romantically it doesn't matter. But she knows it'll take a long time for that to even happen if it ever happens. She knows you've been through a lot but she still wants to remain by your side no matter how much you push her away.

She'll practically put her feelings for you on hold for as long as it takes for you too trust her. Even then she waits a little longer before even trying to flirt or act romantic towards you. She always thought of the possibility of never being able to get with you and while it hurts she's accepted it due to the fact you may not want to date anymore.

For you her love knows no bounds, she'll stay by your side as your heart heals from any past wounds. Maybe one day, just one day, she'll have the courage to confess to you as the ice around your heart melts.

Rise is mostly silent when finding out, her heart hurting at the revelation to think the woman she loves has been through that much pain

Rise is mostly silent when finding out, her heart hurting at the revelation to think the woman she loves has been through that much pain. While she feels extreme sympathy and worry for you your cold behavior towards her hurts a lot. She knows it isn't just targeted at her and she should have no reason to take it personally but strangely she just does.

Once Rise falls, she falls hard. If you're apart of the investigation team any flirting that would've been targeted towards Yu had been shifted towards you in a instant. However due to the trauma and pain of the past relationships you weren't taking a liking towards how close Rise was trying to get to you eventually yelling at her cause of it. Rise felt like she should've known that this was coming, but she went and kicked the hornets nest anyway.

After making you angry Rise will tone it down a lot, meaning less flirting which is really strange for her. She'll walk up to you after classes and apologize, saying it was rude for her to do that without considering your feelings or how you'd react.

She's a very flirty person towards those she loves, yes, but she'll willing to stop until your heart heals even if that takes years. Though she longs to be with you she'll stay by your side as a friend until the day comes that she can be with you romantically.

Until that day the flirting will be toned down massively until you're comfortable with it and she'll continue to stay by your side as a friend.

He's upset, hella upset that his crush had to go through all that and would be willing to throw hands with anyone who previously broke her heart

He's upset, hella upset that his crush had to go through all that and would be willing to throw hands with anyone who previously broke her heart. In a way he understands you fully, after all to cover up his true heart and self he acted aggressive and dangerous towards others. So he'd understand why you've completely sealed off your heart due to the years of pain you've been through.

Similar to Naoto he doesn't take the cold behavior personally but does warn you if the behavior ever gets into you acting like a complete asshole territory.

Out of the three Kanji is the most obvious when it comes to his crushing so much that the entire rest of the investigation team knows about it. However he doesn't try to make any advances for a very long time and i mean a very long time. While he knows he's crushing hard on you he's a sweetheart that's gonna wait as long as you need.

He tries to hide his crush from you, keyword, tries. It's plainly obvious to legit everyone that he's crushing on you. No matter how much he tries to hide it you're gonna find out.

Despite his feelings he'll try his best to treat you like everyone else and like you're a friend to him which he does decent at when he's not running away at the suggestion or thought he'd be closer then 3 or 4 feet from you.

Like the others he's gonna be by your side for a very long time, expect in a different way cause Kanji is a mess whenever around his crushes that he can't even think straight. But if theres any problem he can get off your shoulders he'll gladly do that until the day your heart heals.