Chapter 2: Luigi 👻

Luigi is the timid younger brother of Mario who shares his ambition for plumbing

He was bullied constantly as a young boy due to his scaredy cat nature but Mario would always stand up for him and keep him safe.

Luigi can be very doubtful of himself as he feels like he is his brother's shadow at times. He doesn't think he can be brave or a hero like him.

He is very shy around girls he likes, in contrast to his brother, who is a flirt.

He hates watching horror movies, putting himself in danger and being alone.

Don't watch horror movies with Luigi. He gets very jumpy and hides underneath the couch

His favourite food is pizza.

He and Mario used to work at Spike's company. But due to their boss's abusive and commanding behaviour, they quit and started their own business as retribution.

He is Mario's wingman as well as brother. They confide to each other about everything. Luigi always has Mario's back.

He suffers from anxiety and can become easily worried about anything.

He likes to keep his mustache in good condition. The fear of god is put into him whether someone touches it, like Bowser for example.

During his nights staying in The Mushroom Kingdom, he trains at the obstacle score alone in the hopes of being strong like his brother. Sadly, he always sucks at it and can't master it as well as Mario can.

He tries to look tough around bad guys, but deep down, he is terrified of them.

He is very competitive when it comes to video games, as he and Mario play together all the time.

---
Art credit: FrancoisL-Artblog on DeviantArt