Chapter 5: Bowser 🔥

Bowser is the cold yet calculating king of the koopas

Bowser is the cold yet calculating king of the koopas. He seeks power above all else.

He may seem terrifying but in reality he is a hopeless romantic and big softie.

Don't get on his bad side as he is hot tempered. If you get him angry, he will incinerate you to ashes. Those in his courtship fear him, including his own koopa troopas.

He has had a lifelong crush on Princess Peach and desires to marry her. He loves her because she is everything he is not - kind, soft spoken and pure.

Bowser is a big music nerd. He likes heavy metal and rock 'n' roll. He has a soft spot for power ballads.

Kamek is Bowser's mentor and father figure. He raised him as a baby and brought him up to be a great ruler. He gifted him his piano for his seventh birthday.

He hates Mario with a burning passion as he sees him as a obstacle that stands in the way of winning Peach's heart.

Bowser is currently shrunken and imprisoned in Peach's Castle. He is slowly planning his revenge in the hopes that one day he'll escape.

He uses his brute force and anger to gain control and power. He rules The Darklands and commands his army with a iron fist.

He is known to organise the most notorious parties for his minions. He enjoys the sound of metal.

Bowser is a force to be reckoned with. As the Koopa King, he is the master of intimidation.