Chapter 3: Peach 🍑

Peach is the headstrong but confident princess of The Mushroom Kingdom

Peach is the headstrong but confident princess of The Mushroom Kingdom. She will do anything to protect her people.

She arrived in the kingdom through the warp pipe when she was only a baby, raised by the toads. When she came of age, they crowned her their princess. She considers her people to be her family.

She is willing to get her hands dirty in any fight to protect her fellow toads. She is smart and is skilled in karate, jiu-jitsu and kickboxing.

She has always been fascinated with humans as she has never seen anyone of her kind in this world. That's why it comes as a huge shock for her when Mario arrives.

She built the obstacle course herself. It took her many times to best the training grounds, but she eventually triumphed. She is knowledgeable on all power ups.

She dreams of visiting the human world to find her parents, but her royal responsibilities bear heavily on her.

She wants to see the worlds beyond her own, but her royal duties hold her back. When she meets Mario, she finds hope in exploring other worlds.

She is repulsed by Bowser's marriage proposals as Peach sees him as an enemy and nothing more. She can never forgive him for the damage he's caused to other kingdoms, including her own.

She can hold her own in a fight.

Peach is very selfless and is willing to die to keep her people safe.

She has a small blossoming crush on Mario.

Her favourite things to do are competiting in obstacle courses, taking long walks in the sunset and collecting flowers.

She keeps a secret weapon hidden in her room in case of emergencies - The Vibe Specter. It has the ability to control one's emotions. Peach keeps it locked away as it is dangerous and can bring chaos to the kingdom if misused.