Chapter 10

Vegas pov

My baby said he wants us to take a bath together??!

But before I say anything he started talking with his cute red cheeks. "It's okay if you don't want-"

"I want to." I said without any hesitation. Seriously Vegas?! Could you be any faster?! I thought facepalming internally.

"Okay." He said in a small voice.

I figured my baby was probably shy so I started talking. "Baby I'm gonna take off my clothes, okay?"

He nodded and covered his eyes with his hands cutely. I chuckled.

I left my underwear on since I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. After getting in the bathtub I said, "Baby you can open your eyes."

He lowered his hands slowly and looked at me shyly. I smiled at him. I signalled him to get in and closed my eyes so he could change. After a while I heard him sitting in the opposite side of the tub. I opened my eyes to see my baby looking at me.

"Are you comfortable baby?" I asked him.

He was quiet at first. But then with a pout he said, "Can I come to your side Vegath?"

Fuck! Is he trying to kill me? I couldn't trust my voice so I nodded. My baby gave a happy smile and immediately came to me. He laid his head on my shoulder and laid his back on my front. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his hands on them sighing in relief. Fuck this feels so peaceful! I never want to let go of this.

After a while, I carefully asked him, "Baby do you want to talk about it?" I could feel him stiffen in my arms and I started to caress his hands. With a kiss on his shoulder I said, "Hey it's okay if you don't want to." I said softly.

He removed himself from me and I got worried thinking that I have upset him. I was about to apologise when he turned around to face me with a pout.

"I'll tell you, because I trust you Vegath." My baby said with his doe eyes. I have never been this happy to hear someone say they trust me. I gave him a honest smile. He smiled back. I feel so fucking lucky to be on the receiving side of that precious smile.

He came near me and straddled my hips sitting on my lap. He stared at me with his doe eyes. No Vegas don't you dare get horny right now!! I took a deep  breath to get a grip of myself and wrapped my arms around him and stroked his back slowly.

He chewed his bottom lip for a while and started talking. The more I heard, the more I felt the need to murder his father in the cruelest ways possible. I clenched  my teeth to control my anger. My baby started to cry when he talked about his mother. I put his head near my neck and hugged him close to my chest still caressing his back. My poor baby had to go through so much in life. I will fucking kill that bastard. But no, I will torture him so brutally to the point that he will beg for death.

I was mentally killing his father for the nth time when my baby called my name while drawing patterns on my chest with his cute finger, "Vegath."

"Yes baby." I said kissing his forehead.

He looked up at me and said, "You won't h-hurt my father right?" My eyes hardened instantly. He noticed that and pouted.

"He- he is all I have as a family Vegath. If something happens to him I-I will be alone in this world." My baby said sobbing.

"You have me baby." I said without thinking. Shit, what the fuck did I just say?

My baby looked at me in awe and smiled widely. He kissed my cheek and said, "Thank you...... But.."