WHY ME?

Taehyung hates to admit this but staying away from his family is an agony, a sweet torture but taehyung is always known to have less tolerance to pain, at least when it came to his mate. He would be totally okay with getting his nails ripped out and won't bat an eye but staying away from his mate and pup was, let him quote unquote, 'a suffering he is not ready to face any time soon' once after this dreadful full moon passes.

Taehyung had to physically fight his wolf to stay low when jimin was anywhere near his sight, the longing and frustration clawing at his chest when yoonjae accompanied jimin in his usual visits to markets. The pup is going to turn five in less than two months and taehyung, as silly as it sounds, feels like he is missing a crucial part of the child's growth.

Yoonjae has his curly hair and lips but the rest of the child is a carbon copy of jimin and taehyung at times is reminded of the tiny jimin he grew up with, can't help but kiss the omega and his child silly whenever yoonjae sulked with an exaggerated pout just like his mate.

Now is one of those situations, where yoonjae is pulling at jimin's pants with a pout on his lips, pointing his chubby fingers at the vendor near where they are standing, most probably at the sickly sweetened candies on display.

A normal day for the Kim family.

But the only difference is that taehyung is not with them and he is occupied with hiding behind a stall to peer curiously at his mate picking up yoonjae and trying to soothe his distress with little kisses.

Taehyung knows that his scent is picking up with interest, knows that he is ten seconds away from blowing up his cover, but does he care? No, not when he's been deprived of his family. So if anyone has a complaint they can just swallow it and leave him alone.

But taehyung didn't expect Jimin to sniff him out this easily when the market was packed to the brim with scents of different wolves combining, making it harder to distinguish a single specific scent out of it.

Taehyung you absolute fool, your Jimin is attuned to your scent just as much as you are to his scent of vanilla.

He saw the omega's nose twitching and then Jimin was turning and searching through the crowds for him (if he was in his wolf form, his tail would be wagging nonstop and he will most definitely tackle his mate to the ground to lick his face).

Taehyung was going to march right up to his mate when a clap on his shoulder gave him the scare of his life.

'What are you looking at, you creep?' jungkook questioned him, the young alpha chewing on a candy stick rather obnoxiously in taehyung's opinion, leaning his body against the wall adjacent to him, a perfect eyebrow raised at him in suspicion.

This punk is definitely gonna get him killed one day.

As taehyung roughly rubbed his chest to get rid of the inhuman thudding of his heart, the younger peeked over the stall to spot the objects of taehyung's affection standing right in the middle of the busy street in confusion.

'Hyung what a you, a pervert or something?' and when taehyung yelled a 'hey' in protest, jungkook just stepped aside to avoid the onslaught of smacks the older alpha was going to rain on him.

' He's my husband, I can oogle at him wherever and how long I want and by the way who are you calling a pervert, you rascal' taehyung scolded jungkook, pulling at his earlobe and twisting it harshly to his hearts content because, according to him, it is high time jungkook got a taste of his own medicine.