The Legend of the Gobblewonker

It is now early morning in the Mystery Shack as Mabel, Dipper, and Mei Lin are at the table having breakfast.

Mabel: *holding Sir Syrup* Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?

Dipper: *holding Mountie Man* I'm always ready!

Mabel: Then you know what this means!

Dipper and Mabel: Syrup Race! *tilt syrup bottles back and start to drip syrup into their mouths* Ahhh!

Mabel: Go, Sir Syrup!

Dipper: Go, Mountie Man!

Dipper and Mabel: Go! Go!

Dipper: Go! Go!

Mabel: Almost... almost... *taps the bottom of her bottle and the syrup drips onto her tongue* Yes! *coughs) I won! *coughs*

Mei Lin: *giggles* You two sure know you're way of having fun.

Dipper: *picks up and reads newspaper* Ho ho, no way! Hey girls, check this out.

Mabel: *looking at ad in newspaper* Human-sized hamster balls? *gasps* I'm human-sized!

Dipper: No, no, Mabel. This. *points to a monster photo contest ad* We see weirder stuff than that every day! We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we?

Mabel: Nope, just memories. And this beard hair. *holds up beard hair*

Dipper: Why did you save that?

Mei Lin: I nearly got killed fighting them.

Mabel: *shrugs and makes an "I dunno" sound*

Stan: Good morning, knuckleheads. You three know what day it is?

Dipper: Um... Happy anniversary?

Mei Lin: Happy Dragon Boat Festival?

Mabel: Mazel tov!

Stan: *hits Dipper's head with a newspaper* It's Family Fun Day, genius! *walks over to fridge and gets out milk* We're cuttin' off work and having one of those, you know, *sniffs milk in the refrigerator* bonding-type deals.

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, is this gonna be anything like our last family bonding day?

Flashback

Dipper and Mabel are helping Grunkle Stan make counterfeit money.

Stan: You call that Ben Franklin? He looks like a woman! *hears police sirens* Uh-oh.

End Flashback

Mabel: *shudders* The county jail was so cold.

Dipper: But thanks to Mei Lin, we were able to escape that awful dungeon.

Mei Lin: Dang right!

Stan: All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?

Dipper and Mabel: YAY!

Dipper: Wait, what?

Grunkle Stan is driving his car with Dipper and Mabel blindfolded in the backseat. Stan leans down to adjust the radio and the tires screech. Mei Lin was also invited to join their family fun and is in her dragon form following them from behind.