Headhunters

Today, Dipper and Mabel are in the living room, watching a show on television called "Duck-tective." The shows features a constable and a duck detective standing next to a telephone booth that has limbs of an unseen dead person sticking out. While watching the television program, Mabel knits a new sweater and Dipper eats popcorn from a bowl. Mabel reaches for some popcorn, but Dipper slaps her hand.

Constable: I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident.

Duck-tective: *starts quacking, the subtitles read:* Accident, constable? Or is it...Murder?!

Constable: What?!

TV Announcer: Duck-tective will return after these messages.

Mabel: *drops her sweater and gasps* That duck is a genius!

Dipper: Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground.

Mabel: *hands on her hips, squinting at Dipper doubtfully* Are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?

Dipper: Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating *sniffs* ...an entire tube of toothpaste?!

Mabel: *her mouth covered in sparkling toothpaste* It was so sparkly...

Suddenly, Soos and Mei Lin runs in calling them. 

Soos: Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what me and Mei Lin found!

Mei Lin: Yeah, it's insane!

Dipper: Buried treasure!

Mabel: Buried-- *laughs and pushes Dipper playfully* Hey, I was gonna say that!

Soos: *leading the twins to a door* So, I was cleaning up with Mei Lin, when we found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy! *opens the door*

The room is reveled to be filled with several different wax sculptures.

Dipper: *shining a flashlight around* Whoa! It's a secret wax museum!

Mabel: *fingering Wax Sherlock Holmes* They're so life-like.

Dipper: *shines flashlight and points to* Except for that one.

Stan: Hello!

Dipper, Mabel, Mei Lin, and Soos: *scream in surprise*

Stan: *chuckles* It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!

Dipper, Mabel, Mei Lin, and Soos: *scream even louder in fright and run away*

Stan: Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of our most popular attractions... before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, *looks at a wax sculpture of Larry King* some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?

Dipper: *shudders* Is anyone else getting the creeps here?

Mei Lin: Yeah, something's definitely not right here.

Stan: And now for my personal favorite: Wax Abraham Lincoln, right over-- *looks at the melted glob of wax on the floor, which is under sunlight from the window above it* Oh! Oh no! Come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction! *bends down and puts finger in wax; sighs* How do you fix a wax figure?

Mabel: Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. Where's that smile?

Stan: Egh.

Mabel: Beep, bop, boop! *cheerfully pokes Stan in the face*