The Time Traveller's Pig

The day has finally started as the Mystery Fair which Grunkle Stan called it, is being constructed.

Stan: There she is, girls; the cheapest fair money can rent. I spared every expense.

Dipper is heard screaming from above, then he comes falling down in a broken tram cart.

Dipper: I think the sky tram is broken. Also, most of my bones.

Stan: Ha ha, this guy. 

Mei Lin: Dipper! Are you alright?

Dipper: *shakily gives her a (weak) thumbs up*

Stan: Alright, alright. I got a job for you three. *pulls out a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates with an A+ on them* I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates. Go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit. *hands them to Dipper, who gives some to Mabel and Mei Lin*

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, is that legal?

Stan: When there's no cops around, anything's legal! Soos, how's that dunk tank coming along?

Soos: *using a blowtorch on the handle of a dunk tank* Almost ready to go, Mr. Pines.

Stan: *knocks on the target and the seat barely moves* Ha, you got it rigged from here to Timbuktu! There's nothing on Earth that could knock me down!

Soos: Yeah, except for like a futuristic laser arm cannon.

Stan: Ah. Hey, you haven't seen my red screwdriver, have ya? Darn thing went missing. *digs around in toolbox*

Soos: Maybe some magical creature or paranormal thing-um took it.

Stan: Oi! You've been spending too much time with those kids. *keeps digging in toolbox and mumbling* Alright, let's see where'd I put that thing.

Little did Stan or Soos know, that the handyman was actually right. A mysterious stranger in a grey suit is hiding behind some portable toilets.

???: The mission is proceeding as planned. Over. *uses Stan's red screwdriver to fix his camouflage suit, then walks away*

Stan: *through megaphone:* It's 12 o' clock! The Dunk Tank is now open!

The tourists cover their ears as the megaphone screeches.

Stan: Step right up, and dunk me folks! *points to a tourist eating a pretzel* I'm talking to you, Cut-offs!

Tourists: *are all gathered in front of Stan's dunk tank*

Stan: That's right! Muffin-Top, High-Pants! Who wants a piece of me?

Tourists: *throw balls at dunk tank, but fail to knock down Stan*

Stan: Ahahahaha! Come back anytime, folks! Ahahahaha!

Dipper: *eating corn dog shaped like question mark; to Wendy:* How do they get them into this shape? It's unnatural.

Wendy: But Dipper, they're so... *holds up corn dog to the end of the sign that says "DELICIOUS"* delicious?

Dipper and Wendy: *laughs*

Wendy: *mustard drips on her* Aw, boo! I'll be right back. *leaves*

Dipper: I'll be right here! Haha! *whispering:* I love you!

Mabel: *enters with two cotton candy sticks* Look at you two! Getting all romantic at the fair!

Dipper: Eh, it's no big deal.