Dipper vs. Manliness

It's a fine day in the Mystery Shack and everything seems to be going well.

Tyler: I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?

Stan: Uh, how about these crystals? *puts a bowl of "crystals" on the counter*

Tyler: Ha ha! Looks like broken glass.

Stan: What are you, a cop?

Tyler: Ooh! What is that new thing?

Dipper: Grunkle Stan?

Mabel: Can we go to the ? We're huuungry.

Dipper: Huuuuungry.

Dipper and Mabel hit their stomachs against each other three times.

Stan: Yeah, sure. Soon as this yahoo makes up his mind.

Tyler: *pointing at a fur trout* Do you have this in another animal?

Stan: I'm fine locking him inside if you are.

Mabel and Dipper nod eagerly; outside, Stan has clumsily locked Tyler in the gift shop.

Tyler: Puma shirt, panther shirt. Puma shirt, panther shirt. Puma shirt... *pauses* panther shirt.

The Pines are now at Greasy's Diner. The waitress hits a woodpecker with a broom.

Waitress: Shoo! Git!

She hits a beaver in a hole in the floor as Stan, Dipper and Mabel enter.

McGucket: Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!

The trio walk by McGucket, Wendy and Manly Dan as Sheriff Blubs is eating pancakes very quickly Deputy Durland while points a speeding device at him.

Durland: Go! Go! Go! Go!

Mei Lin: *from a table; waving* Over here Pines!

Mabel: Mei Lin! What's up girl!

Dipper: Mei Lin? You're here? Bu-but how?

Mei Lin: I woke up early and I wanted to grab some grub. But then I though why not try the food of the locals around here.

Dipper, Mabel *with a spoon in her nose*, and Stan join and sat down together on Mei Lin's table. Lazy Susan walks up to the table.

Stan: Lazy Susan! There's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday?

Lazy Susan: I got hit by a bus!

Stan: Ha ha ha ha! Hilarious!

Lazy Susan: Thank you. Ha ha ha ha hee hee ho ho ho.

Stan: You do split plates, right?

Lazy Susan: Maybe... *makes her lazy eye wink* Wink!

Stan: Great! *to Mei Lin:* Anything you want kiddo?

Mei Lin: Nah, I already finished my breakfast before. I'm good. 

Stan: Then we'll all split a one-fourth of the number seven, plus a free salad dressing for the lady, *as Mabel removes the spoon* and a small plate of ketchup for the boy.

Lazy Susan: *writes it down and walks off*

Mabel: But Grunkle Stan, I want pancakes!

Stan: With the fancy flour they use these days? What am I, made of money? *a piece of money shows out of Stan's sleeve* Tap tap. *taps it back in the sleeve*