45: Show Me How It's Done (NSFW)

A tinkling chime rang out as a silver wine cup bounced and rolled across the wooden floor. Yeresym reached for the side table he'd overturned while kicking his boots off, but Sevei grabbed his tunic and hauled him back into their frenzied kiss.

Clothing flew in all directions as they wrestled each other to the bed, where Yeresym pushed Sevei down onto the soft mattress. Pinning Sevei beneath his solid body, he kissed him hard again for a moment. Then, cradling his head in both hands, he eased the pressure, the movements of his lips turning gentle and sensual.

Sevei reluctantly broke the kiss and turned his head to catch his breath, but instantly lost control of his lungs again when Yeresym grazed his teeth along his jaw, running the tip of his tongue along the bit of stubble there. Sevei hummed blissfully and tilted his head back. Yeresym's warm mouth moved to his throat, nipping at the skin and sucking at the knot of his larynx.

Yeresym lifted his weight and began to move down the bed, continuing to kiss down Sevei's chest.

The hair brushing over Sevei's skin sent a flutter of excitement through his stomach. He looked down at the top of Yeresym's head, moving ever lower, and was dazzled by the firelight playing in the moonspun strands. His mind formed an anticipatory image of Yeresym's mouth engulfing him, and he shuddered, his back arching involuntarily.

He laid a hand on Yeresym's shoulder, though, and with the other he raised his chin, momentarily startling at the sight of those alluringly lust-filled green eyes.

"As much I would love to let you continue that thought," Sevei breathed, "if you do, I won't be able to honor your request."

Yeresym frowned up at him in puzzlement, his face endearingly befuddled, and looking a bit wronged at having his plan halted.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten it already?" Sevei teased him. "You made it right here on this very bed."

Yeresym's eyes flashed. He sucked in a sharp breath, then shot forward to eagerly devour Sevei's mouth again.

Sevei chuckled against his lips, then pushed him off and onto his back, rolling up onto his side as he commandeered the kiss. He propped himself up to look down at the beautiful man panting on the bed next to him.

"Is that still what you want, then?" he asked. He caressed Yeresym's face, brushing a thumb over his wet lips.

Yeresym licked his lips, catching Sevei's thumb in the process. "I want you," he said.

Sevei's heart jumped, and he had to fight back a stupid grin. "But what do you want me to do?" he asked.

Yeresym huffed with frustration. "Must I say it again?" he complained. "It was hard enough the first time."

The stupid grin got away from Sevei. He turned his eyes to Yeresym's perfect naked figure, his free hand following his roving gaze of its own accord. The grin quickly faded into a devious leer. He lowered his head to that disfigured nipple and closed his lips over it, digging the tip of his tongue into the cleft across it.

Yeresym's entire body clenched and stiffened, and he loosed a gasping yelp.

Sevei's lips smacked off of Yeresym's skin as he looked up, the grin returning.

"Oh, that's fun!" he laughed, "although..."

His mood turned suddenly solemn as his fingertips traced over the scars on Yeresym's torso.

"Ghed gave you all of these, didn't he?"

Yeresym's brow furrowed and his eyes went to Sevei's bandaged arm. "He's likely marked you, too, now," he said regretfully.