Troll

Harry and Daphne sat with Tracy at dinner on the Halloween feast, Draco wisely sat on the opposite end of the table and none of the trio could be bothered to complain.

"Harry" Tracy said "when we get back to the common room, can you help me with my charms homework?"

"I would Tracy" Harry replied "but Daphne's sisters fathers wife's eldest daughter needs to talk with her breathtakingly handsome boyfriend and I have to be there"

"Oh, okay" Tracy responded

"Give her a minute" Harry whispered to Daphne, who watched as realisation hit Tracy's face

"Oh, you utter prat!" Tracy punched Harry in the arm

"Guilty" Harry smiled "and yes, I will help you with your homework, even though it's due in tomorrow and I think you should suffer the consequences of not doing it."

"Thank you" Tracy sighed

"TROLL!" Quirrell burst into the hallway, catching everyone's attention "IN THE DUNGEON! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! Thought you ought to know" He then fell flat on his face

"What happened to his stutter?" Harry whispered "and who faints like that?" Before he could receive his answers the whole hall burst into panic, Harry could hear tons of girls screaming, the most annoying scream turned out to be Malfoys who Harry had genuinely thought was a girl.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted, and the whole hall stopped "everyone will please not panic, prefects will lead the younger years to their dormitories" The prefects did as they were told, and began leading the students to their dormitories.

"Okay, listen up" One of the Slytherin prefect said "the headmaster has seemed to forgotten that we stay in the dungeons, so we're going to the library instead"

The Slytherin's followed the prefects to the library, as they were walking Daphne had put her hand in Harry's, while Tracy had taken a hold of his sleeve, much to Draco's annoyance.

"Greengrass" Draco said as they walked "wouldn't you rather stay by my side? I'd me much more capable of protecting you than Potter"

"Oh, says the boy who screamed like a girl" Daphne spat "I wouldn't hold your hand for a million galleons"

"We really doing this right now Draco?" Harry sighed "A troll in the castle and you're actually trying to do this right now?"

Draco's response was cut off by a loud scream, everyone stopped and looked in the direction of the scream. They were greeted by sight of Adrian, Ron and Hermione running towards them with the troll chasing them.

"Idiots!" Tracy yelled "They're leading it right to us!"

"Screw my life" Harry sighed before yanking his hand out of Daphne's and pulling Tracy off of his sleeve

"Harry?" Daphne looked at him

"I want you lot to run! Now!" Harry ordered

"Harry!" Daphne looked alarmed "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you!"

"If you're thinking I'm thinking about taking on the troll then you would be correct"

"Harry that's suicide!" Daphne screamed

"Only if I die" Harry took a breath and started running

"Harry!" Daphne was held back by Tracy "Harry get back here!"

Harry tossed off his robes and started running straight at the golden trio and the troll, the trio had just caught sight of Harry running at them and were beginning to think that he was mad. Harry ran closer to the wall on his right, he jumped up in the air and kicked off the wall and soared over their heads.