Boggart, reveal

McGonagall made her way to the lake, she knew that Severus had made sure that her lions would be on time for Harry Potter's lessons. She was still not sure about the lessons, Harry was usually such a kind and polite boy but when she saw him teaching he reminded her of a military sergeant.

When she arrived she was surprised to see Severus Snape sitting in a lawn chair and reading a book, she then found Harry Potter hanging upside down from a tree branch, doing sit ups. She looked around but she couldn't find the trio.

"Where are my lions?" She asked

"Mr Potter has instructed your kittens to start running" Snape said as he idly turned the page.

"Running?"

"You're lions are pitiful" Harry said as he climbed down the tree "I've seen elderly one legged dogs that are fitter than them. Dumbledore's lost his bloody mind"

"Excuse me?"

"You have Adrian Potter, the boy-who-lived and you don't even train him a little? I'm practically starting from scratch here, forget the death eaters, I doubt he could beat most of his own year. Ah, speak of the devil, or in this case the arse" Harry said as the trio arrived out of breath, clutching their sides.

"That…was torture" Adrian gasped

"One more complaint and I'll make you sorry sods run another lap" Harry snapped "I'm tired of hearing you brats whine"

"Well, it's not like you were doing anything while we were running" Hermione argued

"Miss Granger" Snape drawled "ever since you started running, Mr Potter has been doing nothing but exercising. He has only ever stopped to switch exercises, if you don't believe me then I'd advise taking a closer look at Mr Potter"

The trio and McGonagall looked closely at Harry, they saw his hair was wet and how sweat was dripping from his forehead. His shirt was drenched and seemed to stick to his body.

"Yeah…well I….Hermione, are you blushing?" Adrian asked a red faced Hermione who appeared to be looking at the general area of Harry's chest and abs which were visible thanks to the shirt sticking to his body.

"No! I wasn't!" Hermione denied and looked away, hiding her red face

"Granger, ten points for lying, yes you were" Snape said in a bored voice as he turned over another page

"Flattered, but we still have a half hour worth of lessons, let's go" Harry said and the lessons continued for another half an hour, by the end of it the trio were struggling to walk up to the castle.

"He's a bloody maniac!" Adrian gasped as he clutched his sides

"His mental!" Ron agreed, coughing violently. Hermione, the least physically fit of them, was too tried to say anything and settled for leaning on the boys shoulders.

It was time for Remus Lupin's first defence class, the third years found themselves in a classroom. In front of them was a big cupboard, something inside it was thrashing around, making a lot of noise.

"Would anyone care to guess what that is?" Remus asked the class

"It's a boggart" Harry said

"Correct Mr Potter" Lupin nodded "now can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

"Nobody knows" Daphne said before Hermione Granger who looked annoyed at her for beating her to it "they're shape shifters and take the form…."

"Take the form of whatever a person fears the most" Lupin finished "now, there is a way to deal with a boggart. And that's laughter, see enough of it finished the boggart off as they thrive on fear. There is a spell we have to use, it's called 'riddikulus', say it with me class, 'ridikulus'.