4:Waiting

Your hair;

Your hair;

WAITING FOR SEPTEMBER 1st might have been the most aggravating thing about YN's year.

YN couldn't sleep. He reads his letter billionth time. What he felt at this moment was a bit of disappointment.

According to the letter, the term started on September 1st, and his 11th birthday was on November 8th which meant he still had the whole rest of his primary school year to finish before he could attend.

Every day at school was a burden for him, he was just loafing around, scribbled on his workbooks, completed his schoolwork quickly and left.

At the orphanage his daily schedule hadn't changed much. Miss Stephenie became more strict on him, making him do all the orphanage work alone.

He had forgotten to sleep because of his nightmares so that's why he was studying his magic books at night.

He found Hogwarts:A History especially interesting. He found it important to know all about his future school.

He can't even stop staring at his wand, wondering what wonders it was capable of, though restricted by the Ministry's stupid law.

_____•••_____

YN walked the lonely streets of London coming back from his school with his body covered with bruises.

The cuts on his lips and cheeks, his messy hair, torn bag and clothes.

Luke Miller who caused this, he really wants to cry but what his father said reminds him, that only weak people cry.

Running as fast as he could, he stumbled upon the stone and fell on the ground.

All of a sudden he felt a feeling of rage swim through his body. Bunching his fingers into a fist . He lost all his sense of logic and slammed his fist on the ground again and again, blood sprouting from his hand but he didn't stop.

He growled an inhumane roar as a red light emanated from his body which splattered around him that left a burned smear hole on the ground.

He lay there for a few minutes and then left not caring about the damage he caused.

One thing he just realised is that those people are nothing but cruel whatever you do for them is less.

The hatred towards them was so much that he could do anything to banish them from this world.

The thought arose in his mind. Are the people of the wizarding world also heartless like this world? Are they also mean like them? But he has now decided that he will chastise those who did bad to him.

He entered the orphanage but he was welcomed by a slap on his face. Looking at the person who just dared to slap him was none other than miss Stephenie.