9: The Three-headed Dog

SITTING ON THE TABLE IN THE ROOM, While he has been writing something for the past three hours

SITTING ON THE TABLE IN THE ROOM, While he has been writing something for the past three hours. This room belongs to none other than Professor Snape. His office which was a gloomy and dimly - lit room. The shadowy walls were lined with shelves of large glass jars filled with slimy, revolting things, such as bits of animals and plants, floating in potions of varying colours.

Snape is sitting in front of him, sending some of his dazzling glares and scowls towards YN from time to time. YN wants to get out of here as soon as possible, but this greasy hair won't let him go. Detention after dinner is very illicit as he just wants to sleep. His fingers felt numb as he continued writing some acquainted lines Snape had given him. He sighed and stretched his neck .

"LN! It's too late, you can leave and don't wander around." Said Snape while taking his parchments.

"Finally." YN stretched his arms above his head.

"There is no need to be too happy LN. Now get out of here." He barked.

"Yes boss." Said YN scornfully. Snape glared at him airily as he left from his office.

"Why are you like him?"
_________________

Later that night, Arabella sat in the Gryffindor common room , writing a letter to her Godmother. As expected she heard the whispers of two boys who apparently hadn't seen her and Hermione.

"So..... You two idiots are actually going." Said Arabella while slamming her hand on the table. Harry and Ron whirled their heads around, surprised at seeing them there. Ron glanced at Hermione.

"Oh, you're here too." Said Ron in disgust. "Go back to bed!"

"No!" Hermione shrieked.

"Harry, you know it's too dangerous to go out at this hour also Filch and Mrs Norris are out there, they'll catch you." Said Arabella trying to convince her brother.

"You know Bella if I don't go, Malfoy will make fun of me, saying I'm a coward, I'm not fit to be a wizard. I have been hearing that since childhood that whatever I am because of my parents, without them I am nothing. Just listen to me this time, Bella, please." Said Harry giving his sister four of his puppy eyes. She sighed while looking at Hermione who shook her head in no.

"You! Stay away from this, don't get in the middle, it's our business." Snarled Ron at Hermione.

"Shut it Ron, Hermione is my friend. So I would like you to speak respectfully. Otherwise, there will be no one worse than me." Threatened Arabella. Ron gulped and nodded vigorously. She looked at Harry.

"Fine,I will let you go." Harry and Ron smiled widely but that laughter didn't last long when she interrupted them.
"But only on one condition, we will come with you."  Ron and Harry looked at eachother then nodded at her. They had reached the tunnel and climbed through the hole.